Chapter 26

~Time skip to the end of the flight~
Lizz's POV:

The others were pretty shocked about the sudden leave. I almost cried again as I tried to explain, but Chan noticed and helped me out. At the airport I called my parents to tell them about the unscheduled guest. They were excited about meeting one of my 'work mates'.

I guess Chan noticed that I was not at my best mood, but he handled it pretty well. He gave me food, watched English films with me, held my hand when I felt like just crying the whole time, asked me about Germany, and making my stupid heart go crazy sometimes.

I felt so lucky to have someone like him next to me.

As we were waiting for the taxi that I ordered a few minutes ago, he became a little anxious. »Wait. What if they don't like me!? What if I don't like the food, what if everyone is silent because of grief and stuff? What if no one speaks English?? This is gonna be the end of me« Chan thought out loud, grabbing my arm and shaking me lightly in his adorable panic.

I just shrugged. »Well, I gave you the chance to stay in Korea, but you wanted this, remember?« I said to him, trying to get his grip around my arm away. I finally succeeded and looked around for the taxi, which was still nowhere to be found.

Also, you are the most likeable person I've ever met

»I'm what?« Chan looked at me in disbelief. »Oh, I said that out loud. Oh well. Hell yes you are, ever wondered why you never got any hate from people who know you? You are the most lovely human being eva, oh there's the taxi!« I waved at the taxi driver to stop and walked in the direction of the taxi, leaving a completely overloaded Chan behind.

Shit, why did I say that? And why does my heart pound so hard?

Hellou my lovely readers😍😍 I'm finally done with the next chapter!! I got a writing blockade somewhere for a few days, but(t) I got it!!
Anygays, I really really wanted to thank you all. 8,5k views and my first ever positive comments, who want me to continue writing and say they love my work... I couldn't be more greatful. I will definitely finish this story and maybe write another one, idk...

Bye guys, may we meet again in the next chapter!