Chapter 11

The next Day~
3 persons POV

Chan finally came to his senses. He groaned as he sat straight up in his bed. This was his first night in his new home, he will have for at least a year. As he looked to his right, he saw that his roommate already stood up. His stomach grumbled, he was starving.

He tumbled out of his bed and straight out of his room in the living room to the table where he saw food. Still with blurry vision, he sat down infront of the two people already sitting there. »Morning« Chan grumbled with his morning voice. »Good morning Channie« Hans voice said.

Then it hit him. They lived with a girl now! And he sat at the table with all messy hair, a fucked up voice and shirtless! Damn. He looked up to the two persons sitting at the other side of the table. There sat Han.. and Lizz.

She looked at him a little shy, not knowing what to do. He looked so cute and attractive at the same time! Seriously, how is this combination even possible!? Is it even respectful to look at him when he is shirtless?

She finally greeted him too, smiled and looked at her tablet again. She read her lokal newsletter and tried not to look up. Then she heard a chair screeching and saw a Chan almost sprinting to the bathroom. »Ha, even old men with the best body ever get flustered!« Han laughed

A couple of minutes afterwards, Chan came back in a shirt this time and half fixed hair(try to comb curly hair in a hurry, then you'll know what I mean) and sat on the seat, he sat down the last time. »Good morning again« he said. Lizz looked up and smiled at him. »Today the members come to train. You guys remember it, right?« Lizz reminded the two.

»Mh, yep.« Han said. »when tho? I think i forgot if it ever was said.« he added. »Well everyone will come at 11am. Exept for Lee know, he as something to do beforehand, he'll come 30 minutes later.« Lizz explained.

Han nodded. »Ok. Will you come watch us?» he asked.

»No. I have to structure your whole scedule, remember? But I'll try to find time. I want to see if you are as good as everyone says by myself.« Lizz winked.
»Heh. and we can do the project I told you about, Jisung.« Lizz added. »Ohh, right! I totally forgot about it.« Han said, looking exited.

»What project?« Chan interviered in their conversation. »Thats a surprise.« Lizz said. »The others don't know it yet either.

Chan crossed his arms and pouted. »Damn, now I get excluded here. Not fair!« He said. Han laughed. »Haha, poor Channieboo gets excluded from the conversation of the big ones!« He said, smiling brightly and patting Chans head. Chan tried to escape the pat, saying in a baby voice: »No pat! Channie angry!« He said and bit in his Toast, he made himself. Lizz laughed at the two boys.

。⁠:゚Time Skip゚⁠:⁠。

The door rang.

Lizz stood up to open the door, but Han was quicker. He excitedly ran to the door to open for the members who didn't move in yet.
They all walked in and greeted the others. Lizz said Hi politely, but it was a little too many people and noises. Everything just exploded into noises.

She turned around to Chan, who just stood up. »Imma go to work. The house is yours.« she forced a smile on her face. Chan nodded. »Ok. Are you ok?« He asked.

»Yes, I just wanna leave you alone as a band, you know?« she answered, walked to her door, waved a last time and opened the door to leave.

»Lizz goes to work now.« Chan informed the few members who looked confused to Chan after Lizz disappeared to her room.

The boys nodded and Changbin started to go to their training room. Everyone followed him. The dance practice was as usual, but a little louder(if that's even possible).

Lee Know was now also there and he and Lizz came into the room together.

»So, now that everyone's here, I'll make an announcement.« She said loudly over the voices of everyone. Lizz looked at the piece of paper she was holding and continued as everyone listened to her.

»I'm so sorry it only came this late, but a tour is planned in exactly 8 months. It'll be the Europe tour, that STAYS really requested the last year(s).« Lizz looked at the boys, wanting to see their reaction.

Chan was the one that answered first. »8 months is ok ,we'll manage it. It everything planned already?«He asked.

Lizz nodded and looked at him apologetical. Chan felt a relief. »Oh, ok, then it'll be no problem!« Jeongin said. Lizz handed everyone a paper.

Here are all the songs, you will perform. The album songs, who aren't public yet included.« She explained.

Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin groaned at the sight of so many songs.

Lizz was irritated. »If..Uh, If you don't like the songs, it's not clear yet, you can change it or reduce the amount.« She said. Hyunjin answered.

»That's not it, there is every single song from our new album on this list, so we need to create 8 completely new coreos!«

»We can take some out if you want.« Lizz repeated. She felt really bad for making them such a big worry.

Hyunjin just nodded. Han wanted to lighten up the mood. If that's everything, we can go back to train now! Do you wanna watch us, Lizz?« He said.
She nodded lightly, still feeling bad.
Lizz just shuffled to one corner to sit down on the ground and look at the boys, who already started to coordinate themselves again.

She just stayed there quietly in her corner and only spoke or commented when someone asked her something. She watched the boys be energetic while being in her own world.

Damn I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, we had no Wlan for 2 Months!! I finally could work on my beautiful story for my beautiful readers(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥
Anyways how are y'all doing?? I was away for so long, tell me smth about yourself. Have you eaten enough today?? Did you socialise a bit?? Ik how hard it can be but it's really important!!