Chapter 9

After Lizz and Han ate dinner together, Lizz painted the rest of the red spots in the training room black. As she finally wanted to relax and sit down, she looked at the clock.
Ugh, almost 8pm. Chan can come any minute now. Wait, he didn't got here to get the key for the mini bus like he said yesterday.
She hopped from the couch again, to go to the window next to the door and looked out. No Chan and no car. Well, then I will tidy up my room and get the things from his side to mine. 

After a good 20 minutes the doorbell finally rang. »I'll get it!« Han shouted from the last room, while Lizz already was at the door. »Nah, stay there. I'll get it.« Lizz shouted back. »you can come and say hi tho« she added. She opened the door quickly.

She thought he'll stand behind the gates like Han did. She thought. The reality was a little different. As she stepped out of the door, a face was only inch away from hers. One little step more and they would've bumped their heads together. She flinched and stepped back again.

»Hi Chan!« she said after realizing that Chan stood Infront of her. »Hi Lizz! How are you?« He said happily. »I'm great! Come in!« Lizz started to smile too.
Chan pointed at the JYP Entertainment car, that stood infront of her house. »What about my things?« Lizz looked to the car. So that's how he transported all his things.. she thought.

»Oh, yes of course. Let me help you.« Lizz said to him. »Channie!!« Han finally arrived. »You won't believe what we ate today! Lizz will be such a cool roomie for you« Han excitedly told Chan.
»Woah, calm down. I've never seen you this energetic and happy at once! What did you eat?« Chan asked.

»We ate Sch-Sh-Shnwizel Lizz's grandma gave her a recipe and she made it just for us!!« Han told him and made his way to Chans arms to give him a quick hug.

»Lets get your things, I'll help.« Han said, smiling and running to the car like an actual squirrel.

Chan only had a few suitcases, a bagpack and his laptop in it's own little bag. They managed to get everything inside with just one go. As soon as Chan entered the dorm, he immediately noticed a few changes.

»Did we get new drawers? Or just a new design? Looks cool!« he asked. »I painted it myself« Lizz answered.
»I'm gonna go for a little walk to the studio« Han said, already coming out of Chans and Lizz's room. »Woha! Did this air here change you? What happened?« Chan teased him. »That came from you out of all people? You sleep 20 hours a day. A walk could help your muscles stay healthy old man« Han teased back. Chan scoffed playfully offended.

But afterwards nodded and said: »Yes, go but please be back before 11« Han nodded and ran out of the door.

»I've never seen him this active before.« Chan said to Lizz. »Heh. The air« Lizz gave out a small laugh. »Come on, you are standing like 5 meters away from your new bedroom.« Lizz added, gesturing him to walk into the corridor. Chan looked at her confused about the hand gesturing. »Walk!« Lizz said a little impatient.

Chan finally moved just to halt again, looking at his Wolfchan with a Gypsophila Higher in his mouth.

»What is that!?« Chan made a weird expression and pointed at the drawing

»What is that!?« Chan made a weird expression and pointed at the drawing. »It's your Skzoo character with the flower I assumed you with. Don't you like it?« Lizz explained. She pouted and looked at him with the best puppy eyes she could.
»No no it's beautiful but... why does the flower has to be in my mouth?« he asked further. »I can still change it..« Lizz said teasingly. »No. That stays there.« »Beautiful, then go in.« Lizz pressured Chan. »Okok« Chan said, pushing down the doorknob and entering.

The bedroom still looked the same. Except Lizz's side was really messy now. »This looks like home.« Chan said at the view of her side of the room. He put down his things and plopped on his bed.

He laid down and sighed.»Ugh my back!« Chan said, suddenly switching to English. »Hah, now I don't feel old anymore with my backpain.« Lizz said. Chan sat straight up. »What am I then?« He asked. He felt like she has called him old indirectly. »a hyung.« Lizz said without a thought. »So, old?« Chan asked. »Yes« she said. »Ugh I knew it! Someone new who calls me old!« Chan scoffed playfully.

»If you put it like that..« Lizz said innocently.

Silence*

»Soo, how are you feeling right now? Homesick?« Chan asked carefully. Lizz sighed »No, not really. I tried out the method, you explained to me yesterday.« »With Han?« Chan asked. »Yeah. Who else?« she said in a sarcastic tone. »You know, I can be your hug-o-mat.« Chan suggested, smiling a little embarrassed. Lizz giggled.

»Also.. right now?« She asked. »Y-Yeah, If you need it..« Chan said. He never shared skinship with a woman except for his mom.

Lizz sat beside him and hugged him from the side. He was really warm and.. Jacked af(Idk how you write it but basically really muscular) Chan held his breath. Then he haltingly laid his arms around her.

He held her in his arms until Lizz pulled away.
»You ok?« He asked. He looked concerned at the tall women next to him. »Yeah, I'm alright, thank you« Lizz looked him in the eye and smiled weakly.
Then her smile faded and she looked at the clock on her wrist(I'm sorry idk what the alternative name is for that:') )

»I'll have to take a few calls in ten minutes. I'm gonna have to prepare a little for them« Lizz sighed, stood up and took her phone and laptop to go outside. »Hey, where are you going? Isn't the table there for work?« Chan pointed at the table on the other end of the room with a confused look. He didn't want to let her alone right now.

»Oh, well I figured you would like to have some peace and quiet.« Lizz said with a surprised look. »Nah it's ok. I have to work too. New songs don't produce themselves, yk?« he smiled innocently at her, showing of his cute dimples.

Lizz walked to the desk and quickly arranged her workspace before the first call came in.
She sighed, looked at Chan laying on his bed with his laptop facing her, and got to work.

So much workkkk😩 but at least they got their first real tension🤭🤭🤭 somethings gonna come I feel it
I'm loosing so much interest in this story! Please tell me how you think of this series so far, that would give me sm more energy to continue