Chapter 21

Chan POV:

After Lizz's work was done in the living room, she immediately retreated back to her (our🤭) room. And I followed the princess. I looked back once. Just a quick look. Because in the kid's view, I am the dad and Lizz is the mom. I just saw a Jisung staring in the direction where Lizz just disappeared into and a I.N VERY happily with his own yogurt.

»Hi mom.« I said as I walked into our room. Lizz just looked up with a light pink on her beautiful cheeks. She grinned as she saw me, took a pillow and threw it at me. »Shut up!« she giggled. That damn giggle.

I, not-so-elegantly walked to my workplace(I tripped twice for some reason, maybe bc I took of my top on the way there, so I was half blind)
I opened my laptop and put my headphones on and opened my last project.

Lizz didn't seem to like that I didn't give her the attention she wanted(I guess), because a few minutes later I felt her grabbing one of my hands and drawing a flower on the inner side of my hand.

I gasped dramatically. At the one side because I wanted to hide that I completely tensed up because of the touch, and on the other side because she just scribbled something on my hand! I playfully glared at her. »How dare you!« I said dramatically. I stood up and she grabbed both my wrists, so I can't move them. I walked to the direction of her bed and tackled her.

I struggled to take the pen out of her hand but I managed to get it. I freed my wrists out of her hands and took one of the said hands to also draw a flower on the palm of her hand.

»Heyyy! That was my plan!« she complained. Before she bursted out laughing. I did the same. Her laugh was just so contagious.

She looked at me though her squeezed eyes(yk? Bc she's laughing and you can't really laugh with your eyes wide open? Anygays) And stopped. She looked like she realized something. Well... After that I realized it too. I was on top of her, maybe 4 inches away from her face. I held one of her wrists in my hand and I pinned the other down on her bed, next to her face. One of her legs was between mine and I hovered above her.

I quickly thought of a way to distance myself while not making it awkward, so I just let myself down next to her while laughing again.

»Ha! Got right back at cha!« I said with a winning smile. She looked at me stunned but then laughed too. I saw bit red on her cheeks and her ears.

Helloouuu I'm baaaack!! While writing I listened to the demon slayer intros. First of: I didn't know they were sang by LiSa and secondly: THESE ARE SO FIRE I CAN'T ANYMORE!?!!?!!!!!!! I WANT TO DANCE SO BAD RIGHT NOOOOW