Chapter 14

°•Time skip to the end of the moving in deadline and one month further•°
(So 2 month I'm sorry😭😭)

Straykids was finally all together in one dorm.
It was a beautiful mess. Not for Lizz tho, she wasn't used to this much sounds around her.

BUT

It was getting better. She tried to give everyone chores and it was going almost smoothly. She learned so much about the members in just one month. And she could even consider Han her friend. Even tho she talked with Chan more, she thought he was to everyone the same: friendly as fuck.(what!? I didn't write that! :>)

It was getting more stressed the more the new comeback was getting closer. They were on shoots every day and in the breaks was dance training.

It was kinda heartbreaking but Lizz had even more to work than the members. She didn't really had time to do anything against it.

After another really long day, Lizz drove everyone home(SELBST IST DIE FRAU). The members immediately went to bed, no wonder, it was 3am. Lizz did the same. She walked into her room, where Chan already sat on his bed, feet on the ground.

He glanced up to Lizz, giving her a small smile. She could see how exhausted he was. She knew that he hadn't slept in two days.

This exact moment was the one where the thunderstorm started. A fat lightning struck down, not far from them. The crash was echoing through the whole house. Lizz screamed, pressing her hands above her ears and standing in the same spot, not able to move.

Lizz had no trauma with thunders, she just was really really scared of them.

Chan immediately jumped to his feet, suddenly wide awake. »Lizz! Are you ok? What's wrong??« he immediately asked as he tried to get her to release her hands from her ears. Her hands were shaking.
She desperately tried to find something to hide while looking around. She didn't find anything, so she just stood in the room, hands shaking, her head tilted like she was expecting a slap from anyone.

Panicking, she just threw herself into Chan, trying to calm down, not realizing what she just did. Trying to find help in people was a absolute no-go for her. Chan gently led her to her bed, sitting her down. He held both of her wrist. Lizz just clung on Chans T-shirt. Desperately trying to calm herself down. Tears started to roll down her face, so she buried that(her face) into Chan aswell. »Hey, everything is alright« Chan said. He haltingly started to stroke Lizz's dark hair.

The next loud lightning stuck down. Lizz flinched. Chan slowly started to detach Lizz's hands from his shirt. Well, he tried. Lizz didn't let go at all. She still was not thinking about letting go. She didn't think at all. The only thing she felt was pure panic.

After a few minutes and many lightnings, that made absolutely nothing better, Chan started to lay himself and Lizz down. Lizz immediately started to hug him really tight, almost squeezing Chan to death. After Lizz calmed down a little bit, he got her to fall asleep. He fell asleep a little after Lizz, still embracing her. There was absolutely no talking the whole time, it was impressive.

The next day, Lizz woke up before Chan. She looked at the sleeping man infront of her shocked. She immediately tried to entagle her, but she was held back by the strong arm around her. Chan hummed something from »-n't leav...«

Then Chan opened his eyes too.

At first he wondered in wich brown eyes he was looking, but then he remembered last night. He immediately askes :»Are you ok?« Lizz sat up and leaned her back at the wall. She tried to process everything. »Uh, yes I guess. I'm so sorry about that last night.« She tried a smile.

»Is this everytime when a thunder is?« He asked. Lizz cursed at herself. She just showed one of her weaknesses to him. She just nodded.

Then followed a awkward silence. »You can always come to me if something like this happens again, you know?« Chan said. Lizz just hummed a yes.

...

»Could you... let me out now?« Lizz asked. »Oh! Of course I'm sorry.« Chan moved out of Lizz's way. She used that chance to disappear into the bathroom. At least she tried. There was already someone inside. Sounded like Hyunjin...And Seungmin? Were they both showering together?? At least the shower water was running.

This house has way to less bathrooms for 9 persons. And wtf are they doing in there? One was screaming a song and the other was screaming for them to stop. It sounded like a child song.

Lizz sighed and decided to start her morning routine at the sink in the kitchen. But there was someone too. Great. 3 people to be exact. Felix and Jeongin were playing Mario kart while Changbin was loudly cheering for Felix. Hah. Favoritism.

She waved a quick good morning into their direction before going to the sink.

Short chapter(like you are :P HAH GOT YA!)
But it was a important chapter I think. Kinda starting to tension up here! Anygayyyyssssss HOW ARE YOU??? How was school/work?? Did you eat and drink enough? Did you get enough sleep? NAUR. GO TO SLEEP!!!