Chapter 19

Chan's POV:

This is getting out of hand. Lizz looks way too cute right now.

I glanced at her while she speaks about the last time she went to drink a Latte at a cute restaurant with good vibes and stuff. I don't know. I didn't really listen. She wears a big coat and a brown scarf, that really highlights her rosy cheeks. Not like I'm in love or something.

It's snowing, as we walked though the park. As always. It has become kind of a ritual, walking together after being in the studio, I mean.

»Haaaah« Lizz looked at the cold cloud she created (yk? Like when it's winter and you can see your breath?). »Holy shit it's so cold right now« Lizz said while she shivered. »No wonder you don't have cloves on« I said, pointing to the end of the sleeves of her coat, where she hid her hands. »How could I know it's getting THIS cold!« she wined. Cute. Wait what? No. I sighed and reached for Lizz's hand. Lizz looked at me confused. »Come on you were the one who said it's cold!« I tried to defend myself. I grabbed her hand while she just looked at our hands.

I put our hands in my jacked pocked. Lizz just let it happen, while I enjoyed the coldness coming from her hand. Wait. I liked holding hands with her? No way. I just was single for too long. That's it.

I looked at her while she talked about  something. Was I hallucinating or did she look more shy now?

»Chan-ah!! My other hand is cold too« Lizz whined again. I gave her a dad dissapointed tztztz with a disapproving head shake, before I stopped walking and took both of Lizz's schmoll hands to put them between my hands while rubbing my hands against mine.

As I felt them getting warm again I stopped, took her hand again and continued walking. »Here you go my child.« I said with a dad voice. She giggled. Oh Lord. This was probably the most beautiful view I have experienced. Ever. I looked at her mesmerized.

No. I can't like her. She's just really pretty. That's it. Nothing else. But I couldn't stop these butterflies in my head. Wait! No stomach. Dammit I can't even remember my own bodyparts. My heart was aching so much. Well until I felt a sleeve hitting my head. »Chan! Wake upppppp! Are you even here right now? You really have to stop working so much! You are always with your mind in your newest creation.« Lizz complained.

Yes. Of course. I was distracted by work. Not by your beauty or something. No. Not me.

OKKKKKKKKK! I hope it's not a too big turn with emotions. But I feel like it's time for this stuff. I will probably make one last chapter with a Chan POV, but I swear that will be it!!
(I feel like this will get violated but anygays...) If you fight through the next chapters you will finally see it going down!