Chapter 17

Lizz's POV:

I am at the outside of the JYP building. It's like 1am right now, I accompanied Chan while he was in the studios. I just did my usual job and had a meeting with staff from enhypen for a big Collab (not real guys!! But I would be happy if it really happened ofc🤭). We did that often. He produces and practices till late and I just do my work so he doesn't have to walk home alone.

The kids took the car in that we came to JYP today, so we have to walk. It kinda became a ritual the last few weeks, since we did it every time we came to the JYP building with the kids.

I sighed at the sight of the park we were walking through. »How is Korea, now that you're here for a few months already?« Chan asked me. »To be honest, I kinda thought I would have more free time, but I really enjoy it here. I couldn't have gotten a better group.«

Chan chuckled. »It is a pleasure to work with you too. I got kinda worried when I heard, we were gonna get a new manager and they will even live with us!« Chan sighed at the thought. »I love how the kids love you.« I looked at him. »I love them too. But they probably only like me because I make them food without hesitation.« I joked. I saw the house in the distance. Chan chuckled.

End of POV

»Yes of course. And when we get there, the first thing we're gonna see is either a half burned and broken kitchen because 6 people are trying to make food for them and Lee Know refused to make them anything, or at least one hungry kid, laying on the couch, wanting to get fed.« He joked. »Pff come on, Linos has a warm heart, he did at least for him and the ones who were nice to him something.« Lizz speculated. They walked out of the park.

»Do you have a key?« Lizz changed the topic. »Because I don't« she added. Chan pulled a key out of his backpocket and let it make a sound. »Yes of course« he said.

»Then, do your thing.« Lizz said and pointed at the fence door. Chan just sighed and opened the door without a key. »You still believe they will ever lock this door?«
Chan asked while entering the garden. »Well, at least I convinced myself they will think about it.« Lizz defended herself.

Chan opened the door to their house. The first thing they saw was a Han, half dead laying on the couch with some 1am trash TV on. »Hungryyyyyy« The Han-Zombie whispered. Lizz looked behind her to Chan and giggled. »I'm going to make him something, you go to bed« She said to him amused and got into the kitchen to make her favorite baby some quick food.

I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSS!!
I'm sorry that I always take so long to post the new chapter, but I kinda consider writing this a thing to do when I'm bored in the car.
The next chapters are probably to make the process of their relationship clearer before It.All.Goes.DOWN!!
So be ready🤭🤭