Chapter 31

Chan's POV:

As I walked into my room, I saw Lizz already asleep, hugging a pillow really tightly. As I later find out, that pillow was my pillow. But it's ok, I always sleep with two pillows, so I still had one.

»I hope you have a good night sleep, Lizzy... with my pillow.« I say to the sleeping woman in front of me. Then the sleeping woman opened one eye to look at me and grin sleepily.

»I could give it back but it's so comfy...« she whispers.

Whispery Lizz. Added to my favorite list.

»Well I can just steal it back, or...« I jump to Lizz in her bed and hug my pillow from the other side just like she's been doing.

Lizz starts to laugh again. I grin brightly. »Ha! I did it! I got you to smile!« I say, looking at her. She looks so tired but so pretty like a sunrise (I really love sunrises) at the same time... I get woken up from my trance as she starts to sit up and and speaks.

»Sorry for the way I was these last days...« she says, looking down. I bend down with my head so I can get into her view. »Hey. It's ok. I got a taste of how much your grandpa means to you. Now that he's gone you have all the right to be sad« I said, trying to comfort her.

She grinned weakly. »But it wasn't fair how I treated you. You just tried to give me emotional support and I brushed you off so much while you were in a new country all alone for me. especially after...« she sighed, trying to continue.

I got up to walk right before her. I tried to give her the security she needed, so I took her hands. Weird excuse, but it was true!

She continued. »after we- k-kissed...« she starts to look down again. My heart rate speeded up like never before. »Are you... ready to talk about it?« I said, still holding her hands. She just nodded, standing up how too to be on one eye level with me, wich was kinda hard because we have like 10cm height difference.

»I don't know what went through my head back then... It just kinda happened for me, you know?« she started again. I nodded lightly. »Yes, I know. It was the same for me. It felt so... natural« I tried to explain my point of view.

We both said nothing for a minute. Then she started to speak again. »did you... like it?« she asked me. I get a bit of a flashback because that were the exact words that Jeongin asked me. I feel my ears getting as red as a tomato and I can't get one word out of myself.

I just nodded, not daring to look up to her to watch her reaction. I was ashamed to admit that I really liked it.

Silence.

»Do you...« Lizz stepped a bit closer to me »wanna do it again?« my head shot up as she asked that. My whole face was blushing now. »I would like that...« I said, somehow getting the courage to step closer to her too. I placed my hands under her jaw, making her look at me.

I see her grinning sheepishly before we both closed the gap between us. It was magical. I was craving to taste those lips since the last time that I got a taste of 'em. It was a slow and gentle kiss, nothing too rough. And I loved it.

As we pulled away we looked into each others eyes for a bit. »Did you like that one too?« Lizz asked after a bit. I grinned. »Yes...« I said, looking into a happy face of Lizz's.

»Do you like me?« she asked right after. I took a deep breath before answering. »Yes. I like you. A lot.« I said with the steadiest voice that I could bring myself to. »Good. Because I like you too.« she said while bringing her face close to mine again as we kissed again.

YAAAAAY EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAINNNN!
But prepare for a bit drama and- ah, I won't spoiler again. I accidentally spoilerd in the comment section of my last  chapter🥲 anygays, I hope y'all have a great week!

I'm really happy on how this turned out, cuz I've had this scenario in my head since I started this story and it came out similar to what I planned!(It's kinda rare for me to not change it completely)

Originally I wanted him to really confess 'tomorrow', but I read a comment that wanted him to confess now, so I just wrote it like that, and I must say, this was the better option!

Also I wanted to give someone a shout-out cuz I found a fellow german stay that really enjoys my story and I'm so grateful for that! 143, @13s_ArtStudio 🤟🏻❤️