Chapter 8

»By the way, Chan is coming one day earlier. This evening at 8.« Lizz said sitting down at her place. »Oh ok.« Han simply answered. His eyes were only on the plate before him. He and Lizz thanked for the food and dug in. Han complimented the food and ate everything. While Lizz was still eating Han started to talk about everything and everyone.

He and Lizz had a good time talking and clean up the kitchen again. Afterwards Lizz helped Han to unpack his things.

Lizz stared at the insides of the box, she was carrying earlier. »A microwave!? you brought your microwave with you!?« she asked in disbelief. »yes, of course. Oh right, this belongs in the kitchen. Sorry.« Han said unmoved. »Could you please find a place for her in the kitchen?« »her!? Your microwave has pronouns!?« Lizz was still in shock. »Yes. Of course!« he said, walked to her, patted the microwave and smiled. »That's Babara« »Babara!? My grandmas name is Babara!« »Pleeaseee noona« he looked at her with big eyes. »Fine« she said. »I'll take Babara to the kitchen.

After the many clothes and shoes were finally in his closet, the two sat on Hans bed. »Jisung, you'll have to do something for me.« Lizz said, having the younger boys attention. »the door isn't ready yet. I wanted everyone to write their own name on the door. Now that we are ready, we could do this now for you and me, I didn't do it for my door too.« She explained.

»Oh that's so cool! Let's do it!« Jisung suggested, while jumping up and running out of the door. After a few moments the door slowly opened again and a few brown hairs were showing before the head appeared completely. »Noona? are you coming?« he asked her.

»Oh, yes of course.« Lizz said. She stood up and walked out of the door. »What did I say about the noona thing? Not too often please« She reminded the little energetic boy, that jumped the corridor up and down. »Yes, ok sorry Lizz« he said grinning at her. »where is the paint?« Han asked. »Wait, come with me.« She said, walking into the dance room.

As Han entered the room as well, he looked around with wide eyes in surprise. The walls were painted as well.

The red paint still was visible in some areas, but the walls is now mostly black. It was really messy and looked like you booked your painter on ebay. »What happened!?« Han asked in shock. »Well, this will be transformed, but for that, everyone has to be there. I wanted to use the rest of the paint to throw it on the wall and create a little artwork with y'all.« Lizz explained, realizing, she maybe gone to far with wanting to make this extraordinary.

»Ooh that's cool! This will look so cool!« Han said, energetic again. The paint boxes stood on a plastic thing, you lay over your floor when you paint the walls. »Woah that's a big choice of colors. May I choose one for my door?« he asked, dropping the training room thing. »Yes of course, choose freely«

Han immediately grabbed the magenta paint and walked to the door again. He turned around a last time with a big smile and looked at the walls once again.

»Come on Jisung« Lizz said to him and walked past him out of the door.
After 10 minutes a beautiful Han Jisung stood on the door. And a five minutes later a Lizz on Lizz's door.

»Why don't you have a animal on your door?« Han asked her while she put the lit on her brown paint. »Oh, I just don't have something like a skzoo character.« she answered, shrugging her shoulders. »But you have to! If we do you have to have on your door aswell!!« Han protested. Lizz chuckled. »Well, the difference between us is, that you are famous and your fans gave you your animal, while I am unknown and don't have an animal that represents me.« she explained to him.

»Aww.. that's just not fair! I'll choose one for you then!« Han said thought a little and gave up shortly after. »Ugh too exsausting right now, I just moved!« Han sighed and pouted.

»Then let's chill for a while.« Lizz suggested. »Its now 7pm. Are you hungry yet?« she asked Jisung. »Yes! What's for dinner?« his eyes lit up as he answered. Lizz smiled. He was adorable.

»I'll just make something out of the rest from our lunch.« Lizz said. »You can rest a bit, it was a big day for you.« »Thank you, Lizz. I know it's gonna be great with you here.« He said.

Lizz's eyes got a little watery. She hugged him. Han froze, not sure what happened and what to do. He haltingly hugged her back. But a really warm feeling spread in his body. Meanwhile Lizz did what Chan told her to do yesterday. They stayed like this for a good 2 minutes.

Then Lizz pulled away. She was really embarrassed, but happy. »Thank you. I needed that hug.« she said looking away, so Han doesn't see her red eyes.

Ahhh I'm loosing interest in this story, should I continue? Idk help me😭😭😭