ONE THOUSAND!

OH MY GOD, WE JUST GOT ONE THOUSAND READS!!! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU!!! I AM SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU THAT READ MY BOOK. 

For some people, this might be a very small milestone, but I just want to let you know that I appreciate every single one of you that have read this book. It's not finished yet, but I hope you stick around when I do finish it :) I worked hard on this book, and I hope you all get to watch me improve and improve with me. 

Any person reading this, I wish from the bottom of my heart that you get everything that you desire in life. No matter who you are, or how bad things are for you, things will get better, I promise! You are all beautiful, and no matter what you look like, there is nothing I would change about you. I've been meeting hundreds of beautiful people every day, and perhaps you are one of them! 

Thank you to every one of you who has left funny and kind comments on my story. They all make me laugh and smile, and I have followed all of you. If you voted on my book I followed you too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create as well. If you see this, please comment more or vote on my book so I can see who is reading it. To clarify, voting doesn't really help the book increase in rank, I really want to follow you as well.  I WISH YOU ALL TRUE HAPPINESS IN LIFE! Happiness comes to all who work hard for it. 

-Author (I didn't want to really format an actual letter, or thank you essay for you because I feel that it loses a bit of the heartfelt message, so I just kind of went wild. I mean everything I said, and I hope you find someone who loves you as you deserve, and get everything you want.)

See you tomorrow!