THREE THOUSAND!

I've been getting so many new readers lately, so if you are one of them, thank you so much for choosing to read my book! I chose to write a book because I wanted to experience something new that I'd never done before. 

      I think writing this book gave me a lot of insight into what it's like as someone who posts on social media, writes stories, or even just as a content creator in general. I think that when I first started, just getting 10 new reads, or even 5 was a huge amount for me. I can really see how much I'm changing after this experience, and I have a newfound respect for people who write stories or books on Wattpad or literally anywhere. It is truly so difficult to write and create a world that is as vivid and amazing as the ones I read. 

      I've been doing a lot of studying, and I've been slowly but surely feeling happier and loving life more. I think that for anyone looking to really just find out what they like, or just experience something new in general, looking to improve yourself, or even just write something because you can, I think you could try writing a book or starting a journal. This truly brings me so much joy that not only am I enjoying writing this book, but other people are enjoying this book with me. I just want to thank you for all your support and love for my story. 

      I really just chose Ghost because he was on my FYP a lot, and I really love his character and thought it would be a nice aspect to explore. I thought that maybe while I could do something I'd never done before, maybe a select group of people could enjoy it with me. When I read about characters I find a lot of comfort in, it makes me very happy to find that other people also enjoy and feel the same comfort. 

      I've never written a book before, but I've read plenty of amazing books and was hoping I could use this opportunity to make something of my own that I can be proud of. While I can't exactly show this to friends and family, it makes me truly happy that there are people on the internet who can enjoy this story and my journey with me. Now, I know my writing isn't the best, so feel free to critique any parts of my story. I really mean it, If you see a spelling error or a grammar error or I have to use whom or whatever you see, PLEASE TELL ME! I feel like I don't actually get a lot of constructive criticism and when a comment is harsher or more critical of my work, I get really excited because there's something I can fix!

     Again, I really just want to tell you how much I love you and am so glad to have each and every one of you!

-From, the Author (Who may or may not cry from happiness when she sees your comments.)