Thank You!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! I know I say this very often, but I still feel as if I don't say it enough. If you're seeing this, thank you for making it this far in the story! It means so much to me that you're reading my silly little story. Sometimes, I feel like writing this story is useless, but then I remember that someone might read this and feel entertained, happy, or sad. And that truly makes me feel so special, that someone will read what I've written and enjoy it. 

My writing is not the best, but this has motivated me to improve. I spend more time enjoying things, and imagining how to write things. I started to notice the little details. I started to try new things, and I've been reading a lot more! It makes me happy to keep up a habit like this. But most of all, I'm thankful to all of you. Because of you all leaving such nice and motivating comments (the funny ones too, except we don't talk about most of those), I keep up this habit. This has made me so happy, and I feel like I might want to start my own original story soon. 

Being able to watch others grow is very nice, but truly experiencing it yourself gives you a whole new perspective on things. I love making things for others to enjoy, and it gives me a little moment out of my day when I can just sit down and do something I like. Thank you all for letting me do that. Thank you all for enjoying what I wrote. Thank you for your support, and your patience. I hope you know how thankful I am. 

The story will continue, and I will finish it! I hope you all can watch me finish it and stick with me while I do so. 

- The Author