THANK YOU FOR 100K

YOU ARE ALL ABSOLUTELY INSANE. I think I underestimated the devotion of the hardcore Ghost stans. 

First of all, I never imagined that this book would get so many reads. At first, I wrote one chapter and then wanted to stop writing after nobody bothered to read it. I realized I am very much the type of person to give up after a short stretch of time. 

However, this time, I wanted to prove myself wrong. Because of this, I continued to write and told myself that if I could write around 10,000 words without losing motivation, I could stop. However, what I did not expect was my reads to start increasing. 

Little by little, people would leave little comments, or they would vote, or they would tell me how well I was doing, and help me write more and more. 

Because of this, I continued to write, and I hardly registered all of this until I was finally at 100k reads, and now I have almost 50 chapters and a very loving group of readers. I genuinely cannot comprehend the fact that we have reached TRIPLE DIGITS??? That is INSANE. I don't know what deep dark depths of hell you spawned from, but I am truly thankful for all of you for emerging from the shadows to read my story. 

(Not only am I grateful, but I am terrified of your comments. You all scare me a lot. I feel very uncomfortable that I am outnumbered like this 😭.) 

As the reads kept climbing and the comments kept pouring in, I realized that my initial goal of 10,000 words had long been surpassed. It wasn't about proving myself wrong anymore; it was about celebrating this incredible journey with those who had become my literary companions.

So, here's to the insanity of Ghost stans, to the unexpected twists of my writing journey, and to the amazing readers who turned a solitary endeavor into a collective adventure. Who knows where this story will lead us next, but one thing is certain—this is a journey we're all taking together. 

Thank you to all of you who were here from the start and were able to watch me grow. I LOVE YOU ALL WAY TOO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

They always say that the journey is more important than the end result. And I never agreed with that until now. If I could tell myself 3 months ago about this moment, I never would have believed myself. While it's not exactly a story I can show my family and friends, submit to writing competitions, or even publish, I still feel very proud of this and feel like it is worth celebrating every second of effort I have poured into it. Not just because of the outcome, but because of how hard I worked.

Maybe one day I will write an original story instead of taking the lazy route and piggybacking on the simps. I hope you will all stick with me to read what I come up with in the future. Again, this journey was the most fun I've ever had. I think my life was becoming slightly mundane, and trying something new was so exciting for me. I want to thank all of you for letting this be a success for me, instead of letting me fail. I know failing is normal, but it has helped me develop a love for writing and a new respect for all writers. 

If you are an og reader and changed your pfp in the last three months, I will find out where you live and make you change it back. I really can't recognize the people without the pictures. 😭😭

If you are a new reader, congratulations! You've made it this far, so mayyybeee keep reading it?

I spent at least a week writing this, and I've changed it so many times and postponed posting it for so long that I'm well past 100K reads now, but I really just want to say I AM SO PROUD OF US.  

To the readers who are hopeless romantics: 

I know that you may be too scared to go out and find someone that you will form connections with, or you think it's impossible for you to find love. However, don't resort to reading about what you want. Go out and find your life. It sounds stupid coming from me, but nobody is writing your story. You have to write it yourself. Someone out there is perfect for you. And that someone is waiting patiently for you, and if you both never look, you will never find each other.

However, the harder you look, the more difficult it will become. Don't push love. Let yourself be open to opportunity, but don't rush things.  While this story may offer a temporary refuge, remember that the most beautiful tales are the ones we write in our own lives. Love, like the plot twists in our narrative, often reveals itself when we least expect it. So, don't merely read about the love you seek; go out, embrace the uncertainties, and write your own story.

As I close this note, I want to reiterate how proud I am of each one of us. The journey, with all its highs and lows, has been a collective triumph, and I look forward to seeing where our shared adventure takes us next.

LIFE IS YOURS TO LIVE. Study hard, work hard, love hard. (I'm turning into one of those signs in a Christian grandma's house)

With heartfelt thanks and love,

Your author. 

I LOVE YOU 😭😭