[odd factors]

Sapnap
-
Honstly these past months me and Dream have these very very sus moments - started with the dnf is over thing, to the daddy dream on the manhunt extras.

Sure most of it comes from me - but never once has dream  to witch I live with voiced he's uncomfortable  or doesn't like it.

Truth is - im not very inclined on what the fandom ships. Sure I love Karl, and have My moments with him. But it's all just a fan-service gag and he knows it.

I'm not even sure on my sexuilty anymore - senice joining the smp I found many of the members hot in a bigger picture then I'd like to amint.

I always seem to blush or get all giddy these days for my roomate..

"Sapnap?" Dream asked.

"Yeah?" I said shaking out my my train of thought.

"The chat asked you when or if you Karl and q are gonna marry" Dream snorted.

"The lores undecided but Quackity has expressed he wants out of the ship" I murmured.

The chat exploded in upsetness - my biggest ships both involve Karl yet add quackity into it and that is my fenices in the smp, well at this moment in time.

"No- I don't think it'll ever become something real - quackity is taken reamber that" I scolded the chat.

I belive married- but eh I didn't keep up.
(Just bc idrm- back when it happend he was taken I think-)

The chat just went off on a random tangent so me and Dream messed about and answered the questions comfortable to answer.

"Honstly- I don't follow it much though I have always been one to like all genders" Dream answered the question, "sap?"

"Mm I'm not quiet sure - possibly bisexual" I said.

I know I liked girls growing  up - but I like.. george well makes my blood boil when he flirts with dream.

I don't under  nor do I care to figure out - it recently started to bother me. Like maybe 8 months into being able to see and cuddle with dream.

I stood near dream in game before comeing up with a ice breaker senice the char was off on tangents about ships and how ionic they are.

Sure  we try to corix them to respect boundaries yet sometimes they don't listen and there's nothing we can do unfortunately.

I hum softly before leaning into the mic doing a run jump past dream.

"Im snazzy" I say in a semi-roll of my voice and slight sudactive  light hitting the blonde.

Dream was seemly in his inventory  tell the punch and relied, "youre- you're very ugly" he said in his chill, quietish voice.

Before walking up to a enderchest and oping it.

For whatever reason that hit a nerve, "w-what"

Dreams head snapped to me in gave, "bueatiful  in you're own way"

His in game character walked up to me and he started to make fake make our nosies - I just followed suit.

Closing by eyes softly - as I for somereason  picture actully doing it...

Before it stoped and he started with his adorble luagh...

It's settled - I know it for certin.. probaly  have for 8 months  now.

I like dream romanticlly.
-
Oop