[jealously hills]

George
-
WHAT. Sapnap you dirty dirty snake. This is why I did not want you to move in with him. You fucking liked him  I knew it.

And I knew you'd take him from mine - he's mine, and only should be mine.

"What. The. Fuck" I hissed.

"I told you, I moved on, and promptly rejected you" Dream explined, "turns out it was never actully you in the frist place"

I felt my tears swell, "you used me. For fucking  fan-service"

"George- it sounds like he actully just was confused.. it happens in love" Karl said, "its great he figured out it, before to late"

"Don't even justify it Karl, he hurt me I actully fell for that bloke" I snapped.

"Woah woah don't call him that - it's perfectly normal to be confused george" Sapnap said, he sounded angery.

"Shut up you're underfire to sapnap - you knew I liked him and got with him anyways" I snapped.

"He asked me not the otherwise around you fucking colorblind selfish asshole" sapnap snapped, "senice I respicated  feelings - it was in my right to accept his confession you don't get  to dictate this"

"You yourself used karl" I snapped, "you should be asahmed"

"We both agreed it was fan-service  and said if either cought fellings we'd talk about it, but it may not happen and we'd probably  end it in the advent" Karl explained, "I knew"

"I also was trying to move on with karl - so you could have you're happy ending it just so happens dream doesn't want you" sapnap added, "he wants me"

"Karl stop avacating  for these assholes" I snapped.

I was mad - dream used me and shattered my heart getting with the understudy.

"Dream you choose my fucking  understudy" I snapped.

"Im sorry I never was your understudy" sapnal snapped, "the one in the shadows I'd accept but not a fucking  understudy"

"I knew sapnap longer of anything your the understudy george" Dream snapped, "don't for the love of God, say that about my boyfriend"

-
Sapnap
-
I could tell dream was pissed - george was also and karl was annoyed.

"You should of stuck with assigned  ships!" George whined, "its dream and george not dream and sapnap"

"Did you not hear me months ago?" I snapped, "dnf is over, it's now dreamnap"

"It was a joke it was on a stream you can't expect for me to take it seriously!" George huffed.

"Well suck. It. Up" I snapped, "it wasn't because we actully fell for echother. And are now dating"

"What happend to you hiding you're fellings" george puffed.

"Youre embressing yourself, if dreams happy be happy for him even if it's hurt" Karl Saif, "if you vule the friendship that is"

"Karl we don't need a therapist this better be a joke" george snapped.

"It's not notify me. When you aren't a child" Dream snapped leaving.

"It's a shame this is the hill you're dying on" I sighed and left going to my boyfriend ro help him snd give him leg rubs.

"George is really obessive" Dream sighed.

"Yeah.. he's been like it" I murmed.

Months went by and it just became more and more estranged from george - he was batching to any who wore lisitng, getting shut down.

We had overwhelming sapport and, the smp fans wore happy it wasn't dnf. Because they found it sooo 2017? (I think that's the year the smp started-?! I joined it when the community house was being built)

I'm looking snazzy.

The end
-
That's the end of another dreamnap book