[couch cissyes]

Sapnap
-
I don't know why george has gotten so - pick me it's always about him, about his fame. It's never  his fault that things happen anymore.

And it pisses me off, he yelled at dream for being confident  ehnogh to confess with thousands of eyes on him.

And trying to Manipulate him to think - it's his fault when it's george and his tusyandere personality  that is super annoying.

"It's okay, you'll always have me.." I murmed softly softly messing with his soft blonde hair..

He softly smiled, "good"

Well of crousre I'd never leave his side.. I'm diarily inlove with him. And his kiss.

"Why would I you've gotten me hooked on you're glezmering kisses" I hum softly.

Dream chuckled, "Nah you're a simp sap"

I roll my eyes and pecked his lips, "we both know you like it to"

Dream hummed and laid down on my chest, "sap you Saif you had a crush a few days ago who is it"

I glazed off and back - do I lie...? Or do I just up and say.. ir discribe?

"He's dirty blonde and pretty cuddly after arguments and streams" I murmed, out of better judgement.

I go and opt to sidetrack- a most likely to be rejection on Twitter.

Dream looks blankly at me.. is a gleem way,"me..?"

I slowly nodded - to get engulfed  in a sweet - loving kiss.

It broke he smiled at me and leaned to my ear is the softest most and loveing tone he probably  could muster.

"It's never been  george.. it was always been you.." he said softly, "im so sorry I pushed you into the shadows for years."

I blushed and glazed to him - considering  face he's not messing with me, I'd hum.

"When did you relize this." I said softly lifting his chin.

"Recently... our faked makeout .. session" he murmed, "I could see us doing it.."

I smirk and glaze down, " I would  do it gladly, but I think we need to discuss this"

"What we are?" He asked, with a glaze of his bueatiful  Gemstones.

I hummed and moved it so he's sitting infront of me, I hold  his hands, slightly bigger then my own as I look into his eyes.

"We both have a crush on echother" I started, with a pretty blush on my cheeks, "so I think, maybe a attempt in a relationship.. so will you be my boyfriend, dream?"

Dream blushed  and smiled softly,   and pecked me softly, "of crouse sapnap, I'd love to be you're boyfriend"

I smiled and kiss him more he just accepted as we made out - softly for what lasted forever  as it broke we smiled softly.

"Boyfriend~" Dream flirted.

"Boyfriend" I repeteted, we both broke into a fit of lugahter.

"God were so aqward" Dream chuckled.

"Aqwardly inlove" I sigh softly and kiss him again.

I he broke us and picked me up taking me to his room for bed cuddles.

"So are we shareing rooms now?"  He asked.

"If you'd like  to I wouldn't mind" I say with a soft kiss.
-
Awhh