[addicted dimsery]

Sapnap
-
My mouth and mind - just talking as a flow, I could picture him being a pretty  little bitch under my desk sucking me off while on call with george.

He's right I did fell guilty - I mean George is inlove with dream, and it kinda just - it feels wrong to date you're besties crush.

But his kiss - it's addicting I'm diffently gonna need to kiss his lips more  maybe contuie it to something more.

Patches mowed holding her food bowl. "Alright alright food for the princess"

He sigh and stop pinning dream following her as she danced infrot of the food as I gave her some, and she purred aginst me as a thank you before happily chowing.

(Ik I mentioned George's crush rejecting him.. it was a cover up bc this timeline is after dream rejected george  on v-day)

I turn back to see dream eyeing me, "what picturing what you hope to hookup with?"

"Shut it!" He murmed, "I just don't see how you'd be the top"

I hum, "I was the one to kiss you frist honey"

He huffed and walked up lifting my chin up softly, "well I wasnt expecting the kiss"

"Our frist kiss as fuck-roomates how cute it was in the kitc-" i started but this time i was the one intrupted by a kiss.

Fuck it felt like blessed but I wasn't gonna bottom out that easily. I pushed back and kissed him sweetly.

He moaned softly on my own lips and pulled back, "mm that sounded like a muffled version of you fake moan on stream dear"

"Fuck off" he huffed and pushed me back.

I luaghed, "fake or not... it's hot, I'd love to hear more perhaps with my name strung after" I murmed.

It's a diffient  from me I am inlove. - inlove with  my roomate for less then a year and bestfriend for many years.

"But of crouse - you probably  still want george so I'll probably  never get that satisfaction, you Saif its only for testing" I murmed.

He'd look at me with a brow raised, "I'd still sleep with a hottie like you"

I turned red and faced away from him - what the hell. "What you on you're horny medication?"

"Aren't you always on that nick you seem  to call me daddy alot of stream and manhunt clips" Dream chuckled.

It's hard not to be horny when you're in the same four walls as you're crush for over a decade. Though I shoved it down at frist.

Out of denecy for his feelings -  and George's I didn't need to get in the way.

"Youre point falters I called punz daddy to" I snaped, "and you both babyboy on Twitter"

Dream luaghed, "you're so inlove with blondes"

I roll my eyes, "or are they easiet  to tease"

Dream huffed, "ravens have soft lips"

I smirk at him, "Oh and you like that because you kissed this raven twice"

Dream looked over a rosy pink, "and that same one has said he wants me in his bed"

He put his hands on my waist smirking down at me.

"Oh sush"  I huff and chuckled.
-
Cute.