[kitchen kisses]

Dream
-
I kinda- it feels and looks so hot to have him above me.

My mouth seemed to have a mind of its own - and litterly just told sapnap it'll be hot if we kiss.

"Wait don't you love george.. this is so very wrong" he murmers.

I think my teenage mind was confused when I amited that I was bearly just an adult  but the gaze he gives.. I offered to be his test.

I honstly wouldn't mind if testing fades into lusting and lusting into him being mine.

He glazed my eyes before looking out the kitchen window, "dream.. this is wrong-"

"Wrong.. what you Mean  wrong can it be so wrong if I want  this?" I murmed.

Sapnaps gaze moved back to me - he look guilty I don't understand  why - maybe he knows something  I don't but he seems to really like this.

Hell even I like the felling of him pinning or vise versa. I just rest my hands on his sholders.

"Youre the one pinning me yk you could just walk away" I said softly, "you look like you feel real guilty"

Sapnap hummed softly - "yet you look so cute under me"

I blinked at him as he muttered something under his breath he glazed off seeming conflicted.

"I'm not cute you fucking bitch" I snaped.

"Youre really stupid sometimes" he chuckled with a soft gaze. "But I'll let it slide for now"

Sapnap licked his lip and looked to my own lips - he's conflicted but it clear he's thinking about it.

"Awh did my hot I'd we kissed thing turn up the temp" I teased.

"You shut the fuck up or were gonna get knocks asking why you're screaming my name so loudly" he threated sudactivly.

I turned red, "damn you wanna fuck me that bad.. and you said you're questioning"

Sapnap glared, "fine then I'll make you shut the fuck up"

"How you pl-" I started and got cut of by a brisk yet passionate  kiss.

Full of emotion - it felt surreal and real not just a shut the fuck up kiss.. it's think kiss I imagined drawing the clip..

Guess a fake make our session with sapnap is all I needed - to know it's truly sapnap. Now to see if he even wants me.

The kiss lingered before he pulled  back, "was that hot my dear?"

I blushed more and looked down... before up at his eyes.

"Very hot, just like you're logo~" I flirted with  him.

A soft smile lingered  amongst our faces as he glanced at my lips. A hazy blush.

"Youre lips are super soft" he murmed.

I lean to  his ear, "Oh and so are yours~ I wouldn't mind kissing you  more often"

Sapanp hummed eyeing me as to makensure its not a joke, "maybe it end us up with you moaning pretty for me"

My brain went fuzzy for a moment, "maybe or maybe you're the one moaning getting sucked"

I mean I wouldn't be apposed to actully sleeping with him he does seem like he'd be a hot and well nice top.
-
Oo~