[fights and cuddles]

Dream

-
I'm likeing the deal we started already his kiss is addicting.

I get snapedback to reality when a phone ring I pesusme its george he does daily check ins.

I let go of sapnap and answer the phone.

"Hayo?" I hum.

Sapnap just wandered off  as I intently get a angered george.

"What was the lying shit?! Saying I was rejected because of you" george snapped, "I don't appreciate being lied about"

"I was just thinking of a quick excuse george... I- they wore getting annoy-" I started.

"We're the iconic ship its for our personal gain just give in and accept only us will ever be accepted in the ship lands" he said with a jitter to his voice.

But I don't want it to be like that, for I don't even love george  anymore its sapnap now. I gaze over amiring the boy I praticlly made out with twice, and could see fucking..

"Well it shouldn't be the only thing acceptable.. me and sapnap have ha-" I started.

"They need to stop now" george demanded, "sapnap has his iconic ship he doesn't need to take mine"

"George- that's the thing is he can't take what -" i started.

"Im inlove with you dream.." George amints.

"You have a colorful way of showing it, you've broke my heart more times then I can count on one. One hand" I snapped at him, "you've lost you're chance with me"

"W-what you've rejected me to! I thought it was all a joke why would you ask on stream?" George's voice was breaking.

I don't know why I would think it's a great idea at the time, I was just a dumb new to adulting boy.

"I don't know, I was young and dumb" I murmerd.

Sapnap looked to me as soon as he herd dumb.

"You are not dumb" sapnap snapped george herd it. "Youre smart as hell dreamie"

"Well maybe if you want something you don't do it on a joke live stream" george said fuming, "and tell penaut gallery to shut up, you are fucking dumb for that"

"Case in point I don't like you anymore george" I snapped, "this attitude isn't helping youre chances any"

"Ugh!" He'd huff and hung up.

"What was that about dream.." sapnap asked oping his arms for comfort cuddles.

I just wallowing and slowly shifted getting comfortable  in my roomates and crushes arms.

"George aminted and didn't take rejection to well" I murmed  into his neck.

"What's this about you being young and dumb" sapnap said softly kissing the top of my head, "you and I both  know you're not, you're tall, bueaiful smart and creative"

He murmed onto of my head, in a soft sweet down I melted into.

"He scolded me because I told him he rejected me many times - all on streams when I aminted" I sighed.

"That's not you being dumb - its him being dumb and not catching you wore being serious" sapnap said softly as his hand brushed through my locks softly.

I smile softly blushing softly, "you're so soft offline, when online they know you as a promantic"

He hummed, "im not soft to all and we both know that, were just really close"

Yeah online we act alot like siblings - but also flirty as hell besties.

And that I do adore.
-
Awh..