[lustfilled night]

Nobody
-
Clothes melted to the bed or floor and oh dear sapnap was huge, dream drolls  to the sight alone.

"Sweet boy I hope you have lube or this will  hurt more then ever" sapnap said in his ear, "or if you stay put I'll get mine from my room"

Dream blushed and pulled it from under his pillow - before dream came down eailer he had a horny grace before making out in the kitchen.

Sapnap smirked and take it, "you perfer warm lube hm?"

"Q-quick put away" Dream said embressly.

Sapnap smirked, "well ill quickly put in"

Lubed up figures  scaled around the hole before sudden plunk in - and oh the felling sorta new yet full of eccesy.

Stretching alone made the soundproof room - prove why it needed to be sound proof, dream was a slutty bitchy little bottom.

Soon the slutty nosies deemed he was streched - or the raven determined  it was ehnogh based on him getting even more horny due these nosies of eccesy.

"Fuck baby you sound so pretty for someone who swared he was no bottom" sapnap grunted on the males upper chest.

"Shut the hell up" Dream snared, "you're lucky I'm one to like big dicks"

Sapnap smirked deeply, "you're lucky I'm big then though with how tight you are I'd think  you're a vergin"

Dream  blushed alot, to be truth dream was but would never amint it to sapnap, "pff nah I fucked so many men in highschool"

"Such a fucking slut aye?" Sapnap teased, "don't worry I'll slut you out even more then they ever did"

That made dream whimper - demining in sex always was one of the things that made him horny - expiclly when sapnap did it even when it wasn't it got him aroused so flawsly.

Figures leave - whines and begs for them to return.

"No" Dream hissed, "give them backk"

Sapnap chuckled  slicking his dick, "its hard to put my cock in you with my figures in you baby"

Dream whined  eyeing what slowly dissapreed into his hole, it strech out with a loud moan and grone.

Few moments it rested - a bump in the stomach sapnap smirked and made dream  tocuh it for more indmency.

"Baby feel that? That's what's gon' destroy  you" sapnap groned deeply.

Dream  blushed and moaned when the thrusts start - soon turn whiney and screaming daddy.

Hickeys dooted all around dreams body - sapanps cock leaving harsh purple marks all over his waist along with tigh hand prints.

Both boys loveing the sex to a full - growing and moaning far into the early night hours.

"Daddy fuck- oh holy shit you're dy-storying me" Dream whined.

"You have no clue how long I wanted to yet hid it from you" sapnap groend.

Truth is even as a horny teenage boy he wanted dream - yet  dream was so simpy for the colorblind one.

So sapnap started to hide it - and gave it all to karl, though lately it's harder he felt so bad for doing it george at frist.

But now he has no regrets fucking his boyfriend  and his bestfriends crush.

White streaks  - to blobs to gloss under and sokeing through the Bedingfield wasn't long after.

"Sorry-" Dream blush ebressigly.

Sapnap kissed his cheek, "its quiet alright love"
-
Awh