[soften questions]

Sapnap
-
I smile softly laying by my recked boy, "fuck baby I should of done you so much faster"

Dream chuckled, "certinly not in me babe my thought feels so scratchy"

I smile and kiss his forehead soft, "Alright let's get us all cleaned up ill draw a bath for you to soke in while I clean up the bed, sound  good?"

He nodded so I picked his hand up and soft kissed it, "ill be back prince"

I got up and went to his onsweat setting up a warm epson salt bath with some flower pettles - of course I'd make him a bath fit for royalty.

Then went and got him aiding him to -- the bath.

"Enjoy my darling" I say hushly.

He smiles and nussles my arm, "will do when I also know you're fire in bed aswell" he winked at me.

"Mm don't make me give you another round in that bathtub  mister" I chuckled leaveing to strip the bed.

He chuckled, "sapnap I don't think I could even take another round of you're fat member"

I blushed, "if that's what you think, you know you're body better then me"

I pulled the sheets and went to put them in the washer and grabed the spares remaking the bed -- smirking proud of what I've done.

I walk back into the bathroom  and kissed his cheek, "mm but I certinly need to do you're ass more often"

Dream chuckled as I helped him out but he waddled back to get dressed I was very lazily dressed nothing spical a shirt and a pair of boxers.

I see he had helped himself to my hoodie, "how cute"

"Mm don't we have a stream early in the moring" he muttered falling onto the bed.

"I mean yeah we do my love" I say, "It's with george and karl"

He'd hum softly, "I wonder how that's gonna go, when I just rejected george and not a day later end up dating his bestfriend"

I chuckled, "I was ur bestie to" I huffed.

"I considered you my crush not bestfriend.." Dream aminted, "the fake make out made relize it was always  you.. it's why I've liked you're sexual intakes recently"
He said beat red.

I blushed, "maybe we should really make out tomrrow on stream then" I paused, "only if you wanna show the online"

Making sure he knew he had a choice - I wouldn't mind them knowing I'm taken now and by dream but I also know the stans, can be abit pyschodic  at times.

"The stans will be so fucking pissed.." Dream murmed keying onto my sholder sleepy, "but I also know you get jealous easily"

Well he's not fully wrong I've been jealous most of the years I've known him - I fell for dream but at the time it truly seemed like dream  was in overheals for george.

I reamber sitting there in burning jealously yet hid it to the online minds by makeing it seem I fell for Karl.

Witch  I fell bad I used him as a cover-up and I know it was wrong to do... but at the same time I was tempting to move  on.

"So? It's all up for you I've hid my jealous by low rizzing  Karl or punz the past years" I sighed.

He glazed at me, "you're kidding right"

I shook my head, "I've been jealous for years"

"I think I wanna come out and say it - but not just a simple tweet.. but like do it elebaortaly."  Dream explines.

"Like as a ploy to something they say so it's kinda easily sweeped up or under if it goes good or bad" I asked.

He nodded
-
Oop