[oppsital]

Next day * 12:30am
-
Dream
-
Sitting at my desk juttering my leg as I join the game with sapnap Karl and george, call.

"Dream" George giggled.

"Yes..?" I said confusingly, or playing vine.

"You do know the plan for the stream right?" Karl intrupted, mostly making sure we all had scripts.

It was a lore stream - but  a odd one I was switching back and froth from infected or nightmare and dream.

Nightmare and george don't get along at all.

"Yeah I do" I said, make nightmare be a ship with my boyfriend.

"Same" sapnap hummed softly.

"Does nightmare actully have to hate me..?" George asked, in probably  a very embressed highschool girl way.

"It's just for lore reasons george - it's ment to be the option of how the cannon pepole speak - and relations" Sapnap said, "so in the world its played in nightmare  and was found hate eachother due to you and dream loveing  echother.."

I could tell he hated saying me and george love echother - well who would liked saying there lover there boyfriend loves someone else.

I wouldn't.

"I mean napsap and lrak don't get along much either it's just for lore- I'm sure dream doesn't actully hate you" Karl tried to cofinded the brit, "its a spinoff known ass nightmaresmp"

George huffed, "I just have to think it's stupid I'm the villain in that au"

"Well teniclly you're  a villain in the main story line to, but due to a posion of crowning when you became king" sapnap sighed, "can we just get this over with I have other things I rather do then argue with george"

"George I don't hate you. Not at all" I sighed. "It's just all a funny gag- a roleplay"

"Well you don't love me either" george snapped, "and I know sapnap fucking loves you"

"Nah he loves Karl- you must be years before" I sighed, cringing at the lie.

I sure as hell love sapnaps whole body - and well legath.

"And even if it wore right that wasn't yours to share" Karl scolded george, "I get you're hurting but you should never out a friends crush"

Well you outed his crush to his online fenice  and boyfriend - quiet ironic.

We finally get it rolling and we're at the part where nightmare finds napsap in the flowers peacefully.

"Man he's so pretty" I mumred soft, for the aduince to hear yet - sapnap couldn't in game.

The chat was going wild - it's a new shipping  arch napsapxnightmare.

Napwastaken

Napsap soon noticed nightmare, "nighty how are you?"

My character blushes as lrak comes over.

"Napsap I can't belive you're with my counterpart it's so disgusting" Karl acted out.

"I can't contorl what my conturs fellings are - no--" sapnap started getting intrupted.

"Well talk to him because if not I'll make him Karl forget you're counter softie" Karl said.

(I'm using there names yet it's opposites wfi)

Adventully my character got annoyed and ran over hitting Karl's oc.

"He can't contorl who his counter loves. But I wish his counter and mine would marry" I say in a blushed, yet agressive tone.

Sapnaps character went all shy - because napsap is a softie compared to sapnap normally be chaotic.

"Well to bad dream is diraly  inlove with my contour un.." George said, "unfortunately"

It sounded like deep down it hurt him to say it.... GOOD.

As time goes on the roleplay does and avdnetully - nightmare just does it.

"Napsap I have a question for you" I say.

"Yes nighty?" Sapnap said, with a fake soften giggle.

"Will you be mine." I ask, in a flirtious  tone.

"Y..-" sapnap started.

"If you get togather it'll ruin the conter world" George hissed.

"Pause!" Karl called.

It paused and karl scolded george.

"That wasn't in script george you can't just go off script!" Karl hissed.

"B-but wouldn't the realship of nightmare and napsap break the george and dream one?" George asked.

"Not in this theorical world. Now stick yo script" I snapped, "you're jealously won't help you any"

"Jealous?" George played vaine.

"Never mind, contuie please" I say.

We contuie where we left off.

"Yes of coruse, nighty" sapnap giggles.

(In opposite land sapnap is a bottom  bc everything is fliped)

Soon it came to the kiss - and that's when the me and sapnap decided to low-ball our comeing out.

"You know babe you're bueaiful  in and out" napsap hummed, "its great you're all mine in both regards"

"I agree love" I chuckled.

And like that the stream ended.

"Are you... two togather?!" Karl asked.

"Yes" we say at the same time.
-
Oop