[Sicking ships]

Dream
-
I blinked- and froce out a aqward luagh as the chat freaks out.

Thinking we wore actully persay making out  for some dumb reason. Dumb teenagers these days. Hornbrains.

"We didn't just really make out" I murmerd softly.

Though I could see me and sapnap doing that though for somereason he's holding me as we made out.

I pip off - "okay fuck off I'm cutting this out"

I walk off in game.

"No-no" he luaghed back, in a sad voice.

Wait he actully.. "sapnap you're acting off these days"

Sapnap hummed, "what about it"

"Know what.. well contuie this discussion when we're not live" I sigh, I don't think he wants his sexuilty out.

But he is acting  silmar to I did when I found out I was well into both genders... when I met george is when it clicked, and that boy in Spanish class.

But.. what if it was never george.. I met george and sapnap days apart.. it always took me a few days to fell some kind of way.

Like I sware I end up with romantic wants with them. But what if I was wrong about who.. there was a bigger age difference between me and sapnap then me and george...

I mean I am 21 and he's 19. George  is 22 (ik it's not the real ages I change it slightly.)

But maybe I was confused as a teenager.. and all these years it wasn't ever really the colorblind brit.

But that's what I built my online rep with - they all think I have  a crush in george like I once did.

I read the chat  they wore asking what happend to dnf.

"Didn't sapnap like a few months ago say dnf was over?" I asked..

I kinda wish - it was because fuck I can't get the idea of making out with sapnap out of my mind.

"Yeah  duh we wore serious... the whole smp is all sick of it" sapnap added on.

That made chat just explode in anger because of how iconic it was..

Well fuck I never  should of done this as a dumb teenager... I've made a grave for me. 

I sigh, "its also stopping due to respect. George has a lover who is uncomfortable with us flirting"

Well it's not the full truth - his crush rejected him over our puppy love.. but yeah.

I sighed ending the stream right there I was not ultimately  in the mood to deal with abounch of angry teenagers, kids.

Sapnap left the call and optted to just walk across the hall, "I assume you want to continue  that conversation"

I sigh- "sapnap reamber how I said I was really aqward when I frist relized I liked men"

"What about it" he raised a brow.

"Youre acting really similar to how I did back then" I murmed.

I could see his jadded green eyes linger down to my lips. "Honstly with the smp and all the same-sex flirting yeah I've been questioning that"

I chuckled, "figured. You know sap I'm always here  if you wanna test shit out to figure yourself out"

He smiled softly, "Alright dream"

I stared at him as we both went into slience for a few moments he was staring at my lips before he glanced off.

"Well if you need anything else I erm- will be in my room with the princess" he murmed.

Patches seems to hang out in his room on his bed and stuff.

I nodded and he wandered off.
...is it just me or have I never relized how hot sapnap is.
-
Oo~