[lovey celebration]

Dream
-
It aprently didn't take long for us to come out here we are cuddling in my bed he didn't seem to mind me carrying him he just held me close.

"I love you pandabear" I mutter into his chest.

"I love you to dreamie baby" sapnap said in a soft mizermazing whisper.

I smirk and kiss his neck - tanned yet rough from probably  the sunburns glazing at him for permission.

"Go on my love" he said in a sweet tune.

I smile and and kiss his neck more - giveing prossseion as u sucked deeply into his neck leaving the vibrant purple marks, well what soon will be sid marks.

He smiled at me softly - "bueaiful- handsome boy" he groned.

"Damn sapnap.. so fucking hot" I chuckle.

He'd chuckle and kiss me softly as his hand rubbing my back softly as a comfort way as i smile into his neck.

"Youre neck is so pretty" I chuckle.

"Oh I expected to have a bueaifully crafted art peice apon my neck." He said in my ear, "you'll have one all the way down you're body when I put you on my cock"

"Youre such a bitchy bottom" I chuckle.

He rolled pinning me down  to the bed with a sly smirk, "my my I highly dought baby"

"Youre such a bottom" I growl up low at him.

He smirked, "careful I get horny easily when you're hot"

"M~ what you thinking in this prostion" I flirted in a deep voice to him.

He'd smirk, "it depends we bearly been a thing for s few hours, shall we figure out how much of a fat cock loveing bitch you are for yours truly?"

I blushed  abit, "there's no way you're big ehnogh for my standers of bottoming you're such a bitch boy online"

Sapnap smirked, "because I have the balls to play the part"

I was kissed deeply before moveing to peck my ear, "you can be my bitch  in bed aswell as out of bed"

He groned softly and try to flip it being unseceaful my body is drawn to wanting him I blushed and gazed down he lift my chin.

"Nahaha you only get a look if you want to contuie. If you wanna see my member I gotta get something out of it" he groned.

I could tell by his swift yet steady body moments he was turned on, he also was laying in cuddles in a way his dick couldn't touch me.

"How long have you been in need" I hummed brushing through his hair.

He'd grone and looked at the clock apon my desk, "20-ish  minutes, but if you aren't ready I'll just go nut off"

I blushed to it imagining my boyfriend Jack of to thoughts of sex with me is arusing.
"I wouldn't mind sleeping with you, to celebrate  a new step in our friendship"

He smirked and kissed my neck, "you sure?"

"Quiet sure" I relied.

His hand slipped under my tight back shirt as he pulls it off with soft kisses all along  to sooth my body.

I knew this was to be a bliss.
-
Oo~