Come pick me up~ Lucy Bronze

Context: you and Lucy have been flirting all season at Barcelona. You've had kisses and slept together once after a drunken team night out. But you haven't put a label on things.

————————————————————————
Youve been sitting in the coffee shop for over an hour waiting for the torrential rain to stop. But it hasn't. Its a bank holiday and no public transport is on. Because its a bank holiday and its raining, its impossible to get s taxi. You pick up your phone and call lucy.
"Hey sexy whats up" her voice comes through your phone.
"hey Luce, so heres the thing, its raining and im stranded in the coffee shop. can you come pick me up" i ask.
"ughhhhhh Y/N, your annoying, but yes i will come get you. send your address" she says
"thank you so much, okay sending it now"
*i hang up*

Its 10 minutes later and lucy texts you to let you know shes outside. shes parked down the street as there was no parking outside the coffee shop. You make a run for it to the car.
You get in the car, dripping wet.

"woah, you look like a drowned-" you cut her off
" a drowned what lucy?" you say
"puppy, a drowned puppy" she laughs.  you slap her arm.
"hey no need to get feisty about it" she continues laughing at herself.
"your actually not even funny luce" you say putting your seatbelt on.
"ooo i like it when your mad, its sexy" she starts driving and puts her hand on your thigh. she knows what shes doing and how to drive you mad. its working.

"its way to dangerous to keep driving, the roads are too slippy, ill pull into this park" she says.
"i love the sound of the rain on cars" you say.
"me too" she smiles as she puts the handbrake on.
"You know Y/N i really like you, you drive me crazy" she says
"awh Luce i really like you too" You reply.
"how about we get in the back a show eachother how much we like one another" she smirks, gripping your thigh.
"i like that idea" you say kissing her.