You got this my girl~ Lia Walti

CONTEXT: you play for arsenal and your girlfriend is Lia Walti. Its the day of the Conti Cup final. And your in the starting line up for the first time since coming back from injury.

Your in the changing room of the emirates with the rest of the girls, it 15 minuets until kick off and you have just came back into the changing rooms after warm ups. Your bouncing your leg and drawing shapes on your hand with your fingers. Its what you do when your really anxious. Lia is sitting oposite to you on the other side of the changin room. you dont notice her looking at you but she notices what your doing and comes over and sits next to you.

"hey hey, just breathe" she says putting her hand on your leg, snapping you out of your trance. You look at her and she looks into your eyes. "Y/N your incredible, youve worked so hard for this." she says with her hand still on your leg. "But what if im not as good as i was before i got injured. i dont want to let the team down" You say."Y/N dont think like that, everyone on the team loves you, your going to smash it" she says before pulling you into a hug. You breath out deeply, she knows just what to do to calm you down.

Everyone in the starting 11 lines up in the tunnel ready to walk out. Lia, who is stood infront of you in the line,turns around and kisses you on the forehead. "Youve got this my girl" she says before wrapping her arms around you. "i love you" you say to Lia. "i love you most" she says back before turning around. She puts her hand behind her back so u can hold it until its time to walk out.