Instagram follow ~ Georgia Stanway

You have been single for about 6 months. Your not looking for love but if the right person came along, you wouldn't fight it. You live in London. Your bestfriend is called Amy and she is a physio for the Lionesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a normal Tuesday evening, you've just finished work at the coffee shop and are settling down for the night, ready to watch some Netflix.j

@Georgiastanwayhas started following you.

The message lights up your phone screen. You stare for a moment, youve never been so confused in your whole life. Then another notification comes through.

@Georgiastanway has sent you a direct message.

You open the message hoping it gives you some answers as to why an lioness forward has just followed you on instagram on a random Tuesday.

"Hey Y/N, Amy gave me your instagram. I think shes trying to set us up or something? I thinkyour really pretty and amy has given me a glowing description of your personality. I was wondering if you would like to grab a coffee once im back from england camp. Please ignore this message if your not interested."

You sit in disbelief at what youve just read. OBVIOUSLY your not going to turn down THE Georgia Stanway. but what the hell do you say to a lioness. You start to text back.

"Hi Georgia, coffee sounds good! just let me know when your free! im kind of scared for what amy has told you, i hope nothing too embarrassing, i know what she can be like!"

Send.

Georgia texts back almost instantly.

"i finish camp in about 3 days then i have a few weeks before i go back to club football. How does Sunday sound? 11? i know a nice coffee shop in London, ill text you the address."

You type back.

"Sunday at 11 sounds perfect, see you there!"

You put down your phone and try to process what the hell just happened.

3 DAYS LATER, ITS NOW SUNDAY.

-----------------------------------------------

You walk into the coffee shop Georgia had said to meet her at. You scan the room to see if you can find her, she's sat in the corner in the booth already with a coffee infront of her. you go to the counter and order a drink for yourself and then walk over to G.

"Hey pretty girl, im Georgia" She stands up and hugs you.

"Hey im Y/N, its so nice to meet you" you both sit down.

You both talk for about an hour and a half, its mostly flirting. Georgia is definitly into you and your definitely into her.

"i have to head off now, im meeting Leah at hers for a movie day, but heres my number, text me if you need me, anything at all" she says standing up and giving you a peice of paper. #

"thank you, ive really enjoyed today, ill definiatley give you a message" you say.

You both hug and part ways. you make your way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRITERS MESSAGE: There will be a part 2 to this if anyone wants it. Just let me know!