Shes single AND shes hot?~ Katie McCabe

Context: Your one of leahs bestfriends and she has invited you to the end of season team holiday to Ibiza.

----------------------------

The villa is amazing, me, leah and Steph are the first to arrive.

"who is in which room?" i ask.

"ive got a list on my phone, ill check. Theres a mix of double and single beds." Leah says pulling out her notes app.

"Y/N, your with me,

Caitlin and Alessia

Beth and Viv

Steph and Lia

And katie has her own room. I put it in the groupchat before the flight so no ones confused when they get here."

"okay cool" i say and us 3 go and unpack our suitcases.

A few hours has passed.

"HEY EVERYONE" shouts an irish accent, which can only mean that katie mccabe has arrived, she is the last one to arrive out of everyone.

"okay good your here, were going out to the club in about a hour so hurry up and get ready" Steph says. Everyone has been super sweet so far and i can tell we are all going to have the best time.

KATIES POV:

"whos that blonde girl?" i say to alessia while she finishes her hair. "thats Leahs bestfriend, She broke up with her girlfriend in febuary so its her first summer in a while single, so leah brought her to cheer her up" She says.

"oh so shes single AND shes hot" i say. Alessia starts laughing and shaking her head.

Y/N POV:

Im finished getting ready so i head out into the kitchen where Lia, steph,leah,Beth, viv and caitlin are pre drinking.

"whoa Y/N, you look hot" says steph. I laugh "you dont scrub up to bad yourself steph" i say.

Your wearing:

"okay guys im ready" Alessia says walking out of her room with Katie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"okay guys im ready" Alessia says walking out of her room with Katie. Katie instantly locks eyes with me. She subtly looks me up and down and smiles. Alessia must notice because she nudges katie.

"smooth McCabe" Beth says while laughing.

We eventually make it to the club and we find the booth we have booked. All the bottles of alcohol are in a buckets of ice in the middle of the table, as well as mixers.

As the night goes on everyone is getting drunker and katie keeps looking at me. She is so good looking and she knows it. Everyone decides to go to the dancefloor. As were all dancing i feel a hand on my waist, i turn around to see its katies hand. She puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me. The kiss goes on a while. It probably felt longer than it was. Once we come up for air i smile at her then turn around to see leah and her mouth is wide open in shock. I laugh at her.