Your beautiful ~ Lia Walti

Context: your at an arsenal away game at Leigh Sports Village. Its arsenal vs man united. You support arsenal.

The match is almost finished and its 2:2. The referee blows her whistle. All the arsenal team come over to where the arsenal fans are sitting and clap for them. A few of the girls come to the sides to take photos and sign stuff. You go down to the side and thats when you see Lia. She has thrown her hair in a messy bun. She is amazing with the fans and takes as much time as she can with everyone. She eventually reaches where your stood. there are a few people in front of you but she keeps looking up at you even though she's signing things for other fans.

"hey" she says when she eventually reaches you.

"hi" i say not being able to contain the butterflies in my stomach.

"do you wanna take a photo?" she says. You nod and hand your unlocked phone over. She takes he photo and then begins typing something into your phone before handing you your phone back.

"your beautiful" she says smiling. You smile at her. "your not too bad yourself walti" you eventually say. She laughs and continues taking photos with other fans.

Somone from the arsenal team comes over and tells her she has to go. She starts walking away and then turns around and hold up the phone sign with her hand. Your confused but just laugh at her.

You look down and your phone and realise Lia has put her phone number in your phone. You begin to type out a message. "smooth, real smooth" you hit send.