1🥀

[As yoonkook won on the poll, here their story. Please note, if I get unfollowed by anyone. I'll strictly block them.]

In a pitch black room, a male of thirty old cries as his lover death anniversary today. This day, Jeon loses his love of life, exactly two years ago. It was the day, when Jeon confess to the boy but what happened? He loses his lover that day. He cries out on his bad fate, before he holds Yoongi picture in his arms. He can't believe it's already two years, he loses his love of life.

His phone ring from the nightstand, and he slowly reaches for it, seeing the caller. It's Jin, his sister's Sohee's husband.

"Hello," He says in the phone call, voice rough from all the crying.

"Jeon hyung, how are you?" Jin ask, eventhrough knowing the male must had spend his whole day in tears.

"Just living." Jeon says, tired from all the things.

"Hyung, please don't say that. I know it's hard but for Yoongi, you have to live. He would never wants to see your like this." The younger says and older can't help but cry. It's hard to live and even he try to suicide few times but every times someone saved him.

"I know but it's hard. I don't know how to live without him. He was my life. If that day, I could have saved him anyhow then he was now with me." The older cried out, and Jin feels so bad for Jeon.

"Hyung, you didn't knew Yoongi will get shooted by that Taemin. You didn't knew anything like that would be happen. Please don't blame yourself. I and Sohee will visit and we'll go to his grave together." Jin says and older hummed before hanging up the call.

He lays down on the bed, tears slipping from his eyes as he remembers his lover. Slowly his eyes gets heavy and he don't know when he fall asleep because of the exhaustion and all the crying.

Hours later Jeon woke up from his sleep. He sighs and get up from the bed but then he furrowed his eyebrows seeing the room looks so different. What the hell? Where is he? Jeon thought to himself.

He was about to walk out of the room when his eyes falls on the mirror. He watches his reflection which looks quite younger. He looks around the room once again and he realised it's the room where he used to three years ago. It's his sister house. What is he doing here?

"Sohee." He calls for his sister, walking down the sister and eyes going wide seeing her pregnant.

"What the hell? When Jin knocked you again?" He ask, just day before her belly was flat but now she looks like seventh month pregnant.

"Knocked me again? What happened to you? It's my first time I got knocked by Jin." Sohee says and Jeon noticed his sister also looking quite young.

He looks at the living room and his eyes goes seeing the calender, it's shows 9 June 2020. What the f**k?

"Sohee." He calls for his sister again.

*Yeah."

"What's the year is it?" He ask her.

"Did you get drunk oppa? Can't remember the year. And it's 9 June 2020 four your information." She tells and Jeon eyes goes wide.

"F**k." He cursed.

🥀🥀🥀

I'll start updating once I finished secret affair.