11🥀

It had been two week since Jeon and Yoongi had first met. And their friendship had grown quickly, fueled by their shared love for music.

Jeon leaned against the studio wall, watching Yoongi pack up his bag. As Yoongi zipped up his backpack, Jeon cleared his throat. "Hey, Yoongi, you wanna go grab some coffee?" Jeon asked, a hopeful tone creeping into his voice.

Yoongi paused, looking slightly confused. "Coffee hangout? Why?"

Jeon's smile faltered for a moment, but he quickly regained his confidence. "I don't know, just thought it would be nice to hang out outside the studio for a change. What do you say?"

Yoongi hesitated, then shrugged. "Sure, why not."

A broad grin spread across Jeon's face as he gestured for Yoongi to follow him. "Great! Let's go."

They made their way to Jeon's car, the engine humming to life as they drove towards the coffee shop. The sound of the radio filled the car as they navigated through the busy streets, exchanging casual small talk along the way.

Jeon led Yoongi to the cafe opposite the bar, where they could watch the comings and goings. They settled by the window, coffee steaming in front of them.

"We've got a good view from here," Jeon said, sipping his coffee.

Yoongi nodded, his eyes scanning the street. Suddenly, Yoongi's gaze fixed on something outside.

He saw Taemin emerging from the bar, a girl in his arms. His heart nearly stopped at the sight, but then his breath caught as Taemin pulled the girl into a deep, messy kiss.

Yoongi's grip tightened on his coffee cup. "I can't believe this," he muttered. Jeon felt his own heart tightened seeing the glistening eyes of his lover. He wants to wipes the tears away, but he doesn't wants to be get suspicious.

Yoongi shook his head, his heart aching. He wants to scream, breaking everything apart. "I never thought he would do this to me."

"What happened?" Jeon acted, but Yoongi only shook his head.

The cafe seemed suddenly stifling, and Yoongi pushed back from the table, his chair scraping against the floor. "I need some air," he said, before walking out of the cafe, getting looks from other customers but he didn't cared.

🥀🥀🥀

Rushing to finish it soon, as I said in my deleted chapter, I had lost inspiration and plot of this story long time ago!