8🥀

Taemin sauntered down the street, the echoes of his friend's laughter still ringing in his ears. He took a swig from the bottle in his hand, flashing a cocky grin at the girls who giggled as they passed by, their laughter trailing behind them like a melody.Suddenly, a roaring motorcycle screeched to a halt in front of him.

A man, clad in a dark helmet, dismounted the bike and marched toward Taemin. Jeon seethed with barely contained fury, the glint of malice in his eyes cutting through the night. Taemin raised an eyebrow, his hand gesturing for the stranger to move aside, but the man only advanced further, his footsteps heavy on the pavement.

"Move away, man," Taemin slurred, shoving at Jeon.

Jeon's jaw clenched as he raised his hand, delivering a sharp punch to Taemin's jaw.

"WTF, man! What are you doing?" Taemin cursed, his words muddled by alcohol. But Jeon's fists continued to strike, fueled by a burning rage.

In his intoxicated state, Taemin was unable to defend himself, each blow landing with merciless force. Jeon poured out all his pent-up anger and frustration, each punch a measure of the pain Yoongi had endured.

Finally, as Taemin lay battered and broken, Jeon turned and walked away, leaving behind the echoes of groans and moans.

Jeon felt stastifed after beating Taemin. He smiles to himself, before hoping on his bike and driving away.

Yoongi sat by the window, the dinner turning cold as he waited for his boyfriend. His anxious gaze flitted back and forth between the clock on the wall and the darkening night.

"Where are you, Taemin?" he murmured, worry knotting in his chest.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, jolting Yoongi from his seat. He rushed to the front door and flung it open, only to be met with the sight of Taemin, bruised and battered. Yoongi's breath caught in his throat, tears welling in his eyes at the sight of his boyfriend's pain.

"What happened, hyung?" Yoongi's voice trembled as he helped Taemin into the house, the weight of his injuries evident in every strained movement. Taemin remained silent, his face contorted in pain as he gritted his teeth, refusing to speak of the ordeal.

Yoongi's heart ached as he fetched the first aid kit, his hands gentle as he tended to Taemin's wounds. Despite the tears that streamed down his cheeks, he refused to let his worry consume him. As he worked, Taemin watch him with unreadable gaze.