12🥀

Yoongi's Pov

I found myself trapped inside the confines of the bathroom, its walls seemingly mocking my tears as they cascaded down my face. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that one day my own boyfriend would betray me, shattering my heart into a thousand irreparable fragments. Taemin, who was supposed to hold and protect my heart, had become the very reason for my anguish.

I know my relationship with him had been far from ideal. He's physically violent towards, insult me, and yet, I endured it all, foolishly believing that love conquers all. I convinced myself that with time, he would change and return to being the loving individual I had fallen for. I was utterly wrong.

Today, I bore witness to a side of Taemin that was beyond my worst nightmares. My heart shattered, as if struck by a thousand blows, and the pieces scattered beyond my reach. In that moment, every ounce of trust and adoration I held for him was instantaneously ripped away, leaving behind nothing but disgust and hatred in their wake.

The urge to scream, to yell at him, and to let him feel the depth of my pain surged through my veins. Images of breaking everything within reach flickered in my mind, but I knew that I had to gather the shattered remains of my heart first. Before I could confront him - before I could sever the ties that had bound us for so long - I needed to mend my broken spirit and reclaim the strength that Taemin had attempted to strip away.

Resolute in my decision, I stepped out of the bathroom, my face masked with a surprising calmness. Taemin, unaware of what awaited him, stood there, sipping on his wine till he noticed my presence. I struggled to maintain my composure, but I refused to let my emotions get the better of me any longer.

"Taemin," my voice quivered, laced with a mix of sorrow and determination. "We need to talk."

His face contorted with a mix of shock at my tone. He tried to speak, the words forming on his lips, but I silenced him with a wave of my hand.

"No," I assertively interrupted. "Let me speak today, Taemin."

As the words tumbled out, I felt a surge of strength coursing through my veins. A newfound clarity enveloped my being, momentarily pushing the pain aside. The depths of my soul resonated with the realization that I deserved better - that I deserved to be cherished for the incredible person I was.

Gathering every ounce of courage, I continued, the fire in my eyes mirroring the emotions that fueled my resolve. "Today, I choose myself, Taemin. I'm breaking all the ties with you. With you, I never saw any happiness and suffered alone. But now, I refuse to allow you to torture me anymore. I will not stand idly by as you continue to destroy my happiness and self-worth. We are over."

A crescendo of emotions swirled within me - a mixture of heartbreak, liberation, and empowerment. With each passing second, I felt the heavy weight of his betrayal slowly lifting from my shoulders. It was as if the universe, witnessing my silent suffering, had decided to provide me with the strength to carry on without him.

As I closed the chapter on our tumultuous relationship, I knew that the road to healing would be long and arduous. However, with the shards of my heart gradually mending, I embraced the journey ahead, ready to rediscover the resilient spirit within me that Taemin had attempted to extinguish.

Today, I chose myself. And in doing so, I reclaimed my power, my worth, and my right to a love that would uplift me rather than shatter me.

🥀🥀🥀

Taemin chapter is close! Sorry for delaying in update!