15🥀

It was one of those normal days when Yoongi decided to take a break from teaching music to the students and head towards Hobi's dance room. He wanted to spend some time with his friend and, secretly, he was anticipating seeing Jeon. However, when he reached the dance room, he was surprised to find Hobi alone.

"Hobi," Yoongi called out for his friend, who had put his phone aside and greeted him with a smile. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Hobi asked, his curiosity evident as this was usually the time Yoongi dedicated to teaching.

"Just wanted to see you. Where is Jeon hyung?" Yoongi inquired, and Hobi raise an eyebrow. He couldn't help but notice how much they had been preoccupied with eachother lately.

"I see you are not here just for me," Hobi teased, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. Yoongi blushed, feeling caught off guard. "I mean, It's just..." he began, attempting to make some excuses.

"Cut the excuses and tell me. Do you like him?" Hobi interrupted, his persistence not allowing Yoongi to evade the question. Knowing he couldn't keep things from Hobi for long, Yoongi sighed and admitted, "Yeah, I do."

A bright smile emerged on Hobi's face as he tightly hugged Yoongi. "I'm so happy for you! I knew something was going on between you two. Lately, you both have been spending so much time together."

Yoongi nodded, returning the smile. "Yeah, ever since I broke up with Taemin, hyung has been there for me. He's brought so much happiness into my life. He cheers me up, and with him, I lose track of time. He makes me happy."

Hobi's smile faltered for a moment at the mention of Taemin, who was now behind bars. Sensing something was bothering his friend, Yoongi asked, "What's wrong?"

Hesitating for a moment, Hobi finally spoke up. "You know, Yoongi, I'm so glad to see you happy, but I care about Jeon too. He's my friend for so long, and I hope you won't take offense to what I'm about to say,

Curiosity mixed with concern, Yoongi looked at Hobi, urging him to continue. "What is it?"

Hobi took a deep breath. "Jeon... Are you sure he's not just a rebound? A replacement for Taemin in your life?" he asked cautiously, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Confusion clouded Yoongi's mind as his eyes widened with surprise. "How can you say that?" he asked Hobi, hurt seeping into his words.

Hobi's expression softened as he reached out to comfort his friend. "Yoongi, please understand that I only want the best for both of you. It's only been a few months since you and Taemin broke up, and now you're already falling for Jeon. I don't want Jeon to be a replacement for anyone. Please think about it."

Yoongi's mind fell still as he pondered Hobi's words. Was what Hobi said true? Was Jeon just a way for him to fill the void left by Taemin? A whirlwind of thoughts and emotions engulfed Yoongi as he grappled with these questions.

He realized that Hobi's concerns came from a place of genuine care, and he appreciated his friend's honesty. So, with a nod of head, he offers a smile to Hobi, silently acknowledging his words.