3🥀

As Hobi and his husband, Jm, were lost in their own little world of love and kisses, the doorbell rudely interrupted them.

Hobi groaned and reluctantly got up to answer the door, hoping it wasn't anyone important. But as soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by his friend Jeon, who had a big smile on his face.

"Hey, what's up?" Jeon asked, obivious to the tension in the air. He knew his friend is always horny for his husband. "I just thought I'd drop by and hang out for a bit."

Hobi rolled his eyes good-naturedly and stepped aside to let Jeon in. "Yeah, sure, come on in," he said, trying to hide his annoyance.

Jm, who had been sitting on the couch watching the movie, quickly greeted him before excusing himself inside the kitchen.

Jeon glanced over at the TV and saw the movie that was playing. "Oh, you both watching a movie? What is it?"

Hobi sighed and closed the door behind Jeon. "It's just a romantic comedy. We were just, uh, enjoying some quality time," he said, gesturing to the couch where he and Jm were sitting.

Jeon's eyes lit up with teasing smile. "Ooh, a romantic comedy? I thought you both be watching some sex movies."

Hobi rolls his eyes at the male remark and couldn't help but feel a little annoyed.

Hobi and Jeon were sipping on their coffee, the aroma filling the air as they chatted about their day. Jm had just brought them a fresh pot, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled at the two of them.

"So, Jeon, how's work been treating you lately?" Hobi asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Jeon let out a deep sigh. "It's been tough, to be honest. Being the CEO of a company can be draining sometimes."

Hobi nodded sympathetically. "I can imagine. I'm just a dancer, so I don't have to deal with all that stress."

Jeon's eyes lit up, thanking the god internally. "Speaking of dancing, Hobi, Could I join?"

Hobi's brows shot up in surprise. "You?"

Jeon grinned, nodding his head. "Yeah, me. You know dancing always makes me feel less stress."

"Of course buddy," He said, his voice filled with emotion. "I would love to have you as a partner in this. I miss dancing with you!"

Jeon smiles to himself, as he's little step closer to meet his lover. He can't wait to see smaller. The years of waiting to see him, going to end and the thought itself makes Jeon's eyes to tear up, but he quickly blink it away, not wanting to make his friends any suspicious.

🥀🥀🥀

The update is late, because I lost the notes of the story.