2🥀

He locks himself inside his old bedroom as he sheds tears of happiness.

Life gives him a second chance. It's 2020; that means Yoongi is alive out there and living in misery.

Jeon knows how dangerous that's Taemin. But he knew what would happen beforehand, so he's well prepared to save Yoongi.

But for that, he needs to meet Yoongi, and he's going to do that.

He needs to meet his friend, who's also friend of Yoongi.

He walks into the bathroom and takes a fresh bath, wearing his old clothes, which are quite new for him because he used to wear bad boy type clothes, but in 2023, he wears decent and normal type of clothes.

After bathing, he looked for his old device and started dialing his friend's number, but sadly, his friend didn't pick up the call.

"He must be busy f**king his wife's p*ssy. I'll directly go to his house." Jeon said to himself as he walked out of the house with his wallet. Once outside, he sees his old bike, and he has the urge to ride it. So, quickly walking back to his house, he took the keys and went out.

Driving a bike is something very dear to him. He smiles at the memory of the last time he and Yoongi rode the bike. That was one of the sweet memories because Yoongi got easily scared on rides, so he would clutch into older tightly, making the male smile so widely.

He suddenly pulled on the brake when he saw Taemin. He's laughing there with some female and kissing her occasionally. He wants to walk to him and punch him till the male dies because of the bleeding.

Jeon knows where Yoongi lives, but he can't just pop there because, for Yoongi, he's just a stranger. The boy will freak out seeing him if he just walks up to him and hugs him tight like his life depends on him.

So, he comes out with the plan of his friend's introducing him to the male.

He removes his buring gaze from Taemin and one of the females with whom he sleeps. He knows how Taemin is always f**king around.

He would have killed him with his bare hand, but then what about his lover? He would have never got him, and if Taemin survived, he would have again ab*sed his lover. He can't do anything until the right time comes.

With the thought of saving his lover when the time comes, Jeon drives away towards his friend's house.

🥀🥀🥀

Should I make it boy p*ssy Yoongi or not?