16🥀

Jeon couldn't understand why Yoongi was ignoring him. Whenever he tried to visit Yoongi, he would make some feeble excuses, avoiding any contact. Even in the studio, Yoongi seemed distant and preoccupied.

The absence of Yoongi's presence in his life was like a constant ache in his heart. It unbearable to go on without him, and he knew he had to confront Yoongi, to understand the reason behind his sudden detachment. He need to find a way.

As Jeon was lost in his thoughts, a knock on his door interrupted his reverie. He rushed to open it, expecting his sister or brother-in-law. But, to his utter surprise, there stood Yoongi, wearing a shy smile on his lips.

"Yoongi?" Jeon questioned, hardly believing his eyes. He thought he was imagining Yoongi standing before him, but this was undeniably real.

"Hi, hyung," Yoongi greeted, the warmth of his voice sending ripples of relief through Jeon's soul. Without a second thought, the older male pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace, releasing all his pent-up emotions. Yoongi was taken aback by the male's intensity at first, but he quickly reciprocated the hug.

"You don't know how much I missed you," Jeon whispered, his voice filled with longing and vulnerability.

"I missed you too, hyung. I'm sorry for ignoring you," Yoongi confessed, his voice heavy with guilt. The pain he had caused the male was visible in his remorseful eyes.

Jeon released the embrace and looked into younger's eyes, searching for answers. His heart thumped anxiously in his chest as he mustered the courage to ask the burning question that had haunted him for weeks.

"Why did you ignore me, Yoongi?" Jeon inquired, his voice filled with both longing and confusion. He needed to understand the sudden change in their dynamic.

Yoongi sighed deeply, his eyes reflecting a mixture of sadness and contemplation. "I was figuring out my feelings towards you. I didn't want to ruin our bond with my uncertainty," he explained.

Jeon's heart raced at Yoongi's words. Mixed emotions washed over him—hope, fear, and an unrelenting desire to hear the truth.

"What feelings?" Jeon asked, his voice trembling.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before mustering the courage to continue. "I was questioning if what I felt for you was a real romantic feeling or if it was merely a rebound, a replacement," he admitted, regret evident in his voice.

Jeon's heart skipped a beat. The weight of Yoongi's words hung in the air, suffocating the room. But Jeon didn't despair. He would accept whatever outcome awaited them. Yoongi's happiness matter to him most.

"And what did you figure out?" Jeon asked, his voice shaky yet full of hope.

A genuine smile slowly formed on Yoongi's lips, replacing the previous sadness. "I figured out that I like you. I like you so much, hyung," Yoongi confessed, his eyes shining with newfound certainty.

Overwhelmed with emotions, tears cascaded down Jeon's cheeks. He had longed for this moment, where the person he loved confessed their true feelings. Without hesitation, Jeon leaned in and pressed his lips against Yoongi's, their love sealing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

A shiver ran down Yoongi's spine as tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes, memories after memories striked his mind. He broke the kiss, never losing eye contact with Jeon.

"I love you, and I'm back for you, my love," Yoongi whispered softly, his words echoing in Jeon's ears, making older male realized Yoongi had returned.

He's holding Yoongi's lifeless body, as tears streaming down his face.

"I love you, and I'll be back for you, my love," Yoongi whispered, before he took his last breathe.

🥀THE END🥀

It's officially ended! It's wasn't suppose to end like this, but as I said before I lost its plot and interest to write it. So it's ended soon! I'm sorry!