4🥀

The male whimpered in pain, as he looks at his boyfriend with scared expression. Taemin's eyes flashed with anger as he stormed towards their bedroom, pulling Yoongi along behind him. "How could you be so careless?" he hissed, his voice low and menacing.

Yoongi whimpered and tried to pull away, but Taemin's grip was too tight. "I'm sorry, hyung! I didn't mean to break the vase! I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

But Taemin was beyond angry. He flung Yoon onto the bed and towered over him, his face twisted in a snarl. "You're so clumsy and thoughtless! I can't believe I'm with someone like you!"

Yoongi cowered under Taemin's anger, tears streaming down his face. He knew he had made a mistake, and he's going to get punishment for it.

"I'm s..sorry." He apologies once again, but Taemin is far from listening anything.

"F**king shut up, and strip." He yells causing Yoongi to cries knowing about awaiting punishment very well. His boyfriend is going to ab*sed him.

An hour later, Yoon emerged from the bedroom, his eyes red and puffy from crying. He limp towards the kitchen and grabbed the first aid box, his movements mechanical and numb.

He cleaned and bandaged his thighs while his thoughts were a jumble of emotions. He loved Taemin so much, but he couldn't ignore the way Taemin is treating him. He wanted to leave, to get away from the pain and the anger, but he knew he couldn't. He was trapped in this relationship, and he didn't know how to escape.

---

Next day...

The sunrays falls in his face, as he stir awake from his sleep. Yoongi gets up from the floor, where he sleep mostly after his boyfriend have his way with him. He made his way towards the bathroom, taking a shower and hissing as the water hits his bruises.

After the shower, he got dressed in his outfit, ready to teach music lessons to the children at his friend's studio because that's his profession. He saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, and a sigh leaves his lips. He hopes Taemin will change into a better person and become like his old self. He remembers how they used to be so happy before, but then Taemin changed to someone which Yoongi never knew before.

Coming out of his thoughts, he heads towards kitchen. He made breakfast for his boyfriend and left it on the table before heading out the door.

As he walks towards the studio, he feels some unknown emotions, like something good going to happen in his terrible life.