5🥀

Jeon's heart raced as he rushed towards Hobi's studio, his mind consumed by the thought of seeing Yoongi again after two long years. He had been living in misery, never able to shake off the feeling of loss and longing that had taken up residence in his heart. But now, he had finally found a way to see Yoongi again.

As he entered the studio, he was greeted by Hobi, who was busy setting up for his next dance class. Jeon tried to act nonchalant, pretending that he was there for the dance class, but his nervousness was palpable.

"Hey, Hobi! I'm here for the dance class," he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Good to see you," Hobi smiles brighten seeing his friend.

"Let's do this sooner." Jeon felt his heart racing even faster. He knew he had to tread carefully if he wanted to see Yoon without arousing Hobi's suspicion. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the dance class, hoping that he could keep his composure and make it through the next hour without giving away his true intentions.

/Timeskip/

Jeon was resting on the couch, his body still sore from the intense choreography practice earlier. Dancing was good after so many years, and he was savoring the feeling of accomplishment when he heard the sound of shoes approaching. His heart began to race unknowingly, and he looked up to see Yoongi walking towards inside the room.

 His heart began to race unknowingly, and he looked up to see Yoongi walking towards inside the room

Jeon's eyes widened as he took in every detail of Yoongi's appearance. He had never seen anyone as beautiful as Yoongi. Every feature of his face was perfect, from the sharp jawline to the beautiful lips that curved into a soft smile. Jeon wanted to reach out and hug him, to hold him close and never let go.

But he couldn't. Yoongi don't know him, and he couldn't just go up to him like a stranger and hug him. So he sat there, frozen in place, his heart pounding in his chest as he watched Yoongi approach Hobi.

As Yoongi got closer, Jeon could see the faded marks on his neck. His jaw clenched, and fist tightened as his eyes tears up. He blinked them away before anyone could see it, but his heart is still weeping for all the struggle and abuse his lover going through.

"Hey," Yoongi said to Hobi, his voice husky and deep from crying last night.

As they talked, Jeon couldn't help but steal glances at Yoongi, drinking in every detail of his appearance

But, what Jeon don't know is not only him, but Yoongi also stealing some glances at him, because his heart also beating unknowingly seeing him.