1

I am (Y/N) (L/N), an infamous self taught martial artist. People know my name because of my weapon of choice, twin fans, and the fact I self-taught myself how to use them. I know, fans as a weapon? Seems weak right? You'd be surprised how strong a metal braced fan can be. Just in case, I still train with my katana, carrying it around and keeping it close as a last resort. Of course, I have a few tweaks to my fans in addition to my fighting style.

I currently live near the 53rd marine base, for my plan. Obtain the grand line map. Living near the marine base is quite useful actually, it is much easier to find out the weaknesses and their routines. I have already learned how they march, their schedule, and their habits. Tonight, I plan to go to the bar, so that I can steal or, well, steal a marine uniform.

Why obtain the Grand Line map? Because I can. And it would annoy the hell out of the Marines. It would also go for a lot of Berry, as it is in popular demand by the pirates. What? I gotta make a living out here. Also, I need a challenge, haven't had one of those in a while and I'm quite bored.

I used to learn how to wield a katana in the same boarding school as a famous avocado-headed pirate hunter. I ran away quite quickly after I was told the news about Kunia. She was my best friend even before she became friends that no-sense-of-direction idiot. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, it's just that Kunia slowly kept spending more and more time with him. I wanted to join so badly, but I know I'm no where near as good as them. The handsome idiot, and the strong girl? No place really suited for me.

I don't even think he ever once looked at me, except for the one time I handmade him two black colored Chinese knot sword tassels for his dual katanas. Obviously, I gave a white one to Kunia for her katana, Wado Ichimonji. I had made two for myself, one black, one red. Back then, I did not understand why I made two, so I used the black one in my hair. The red one was used for its actual purpose.

Now, since my katana doesn't serve as much purpose anymore, the sword tassels are now used on my twin fans. They compliment the fan without over powering its beauty. The fan that had a black base with a design of a red dragon, had the red tassel. The fan with the red base and a different design of a black dragon, had the black tassel. To me, the tassels serve as a memory, in honor of Kunia, and the friendship that we had, including the always-lost grass-head I guess.

I wonder how he is doing?

Time skip

I was walking to the bar, already noticing the amount of marines that were inside the building. As I walking in, I scoured the place for someone around my height. Bingo. I'll just wait for something that's bound to be distracting then I'll knock him out. I was leaning on the countertop, as I was sitting on the wooden stool. To the right of me, there was two boys who were eating a lot. To left of me, was this girl leaning on a wooden pole structure.

I ordered a drink to pass the time, and I heard the door's bell ring and someone walking in, dragging something behind them. They walked straight up to the counter and ordered a drink after placing the sack on a chair. I recognize that voice, interesting. No, it can't be.....

I turn my head to face the newcomer. Zoro.

He probably felt my eyes on him because wake turned his head to look at me. His eyes widened slightly, indicating to me that he also recognized me.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hi Zoro," I responded with a sheepish smile and a slight wave of my hand, "it's been a while, huh?"

He looked at me, still shocked, "Yeah, it has."

I studied him, finally reaching to his swords. Three. A set of dual blades, and Wado Ichimonji. Then, I notice something even more surprising. He kept the tassels safe. They were hanging off of his blades, in such great condition.

Just then, a little girl came up to us with something on a plate. The food was brown and in a circular shape, looking like rice balls.

"What's this?" Zoro asked the girl.

"Rice balls. For you," the girl said with an innocent smile.

"You made them yourself?"

"Mhm!"

Zoro then asked a question I was thinking, "What's the brown stuff?"

"Chocolate. Makes everything taste better."

A woman then calls for the little girl, "Rika?"

As the little girl was turning around, she accidentally bumped into a ugly looking man, dropping the plate. If I wasn't myself, I would probably be scared of him, not because he is scary, but because of his horrendous ugliness.

"You stupid, stupid girl," Mr. Blonde and Ugly sneered. He then stepped on the food that Rika was so kind to make, "Why don't you watch where you're going?"

"Rika, apologize to our guest," the woman who called her said.

"I'm, I'm so sorry," she said, scared

The ugly man then mocked the little girl, and in my opinion, made him seem so much more pathetic.

"You dropped my food," Zoro unexpectedly stated, standing up for the little girl. He then crouches down and picks up a piece of the rice that wasn't stomped on, "Mmm. Delicious."

I subconsciously started smiling, yet cringing a little on the inside, cause from what I saw, that food was touched by Mr Ugly over there. After a few seconds, my eyes widened. Zoro doesn't like chocolate. And yet he ate Rika's food. Now that's what I call sweet.

He then picked up the other rice ball, put it on the plate, and brought it up to the  counter.

"Now you eat one," Zoro commands, resting his hand on the hilts of his katanas, "And apologize to the girl."

Mr. Entitled scoffs, "Do you know who I am?"

Zoro looks him up and down, clearly judging him. I quickly chug down my drink, hoping what I think will happen, happens.

"A shithead Marine with a bad haircut."