11

"Okay. Plan B."

- - - - - - - - -

(Y/N)'s POV (1st person)

Nami and I ran to Kaya's room, the new information making my body run on autopilot. Nami fumbled with the door after the electricity crackled in and out for a few seconds. Once Nami opened the door, she sighed, relieved, "Oh thank god you're still alive."

"Why wouldn't we be alive?" Kaya asked in a confused tone with hints of fear laced into it.

I zoned out, hearing the faint clanging of swords against each other. Oh no. They've started their plan.

"-Poison? What are you talking about?"

"We over heard them in the kitchen. It's been going on for years."

Kaya looked skeptical, asking if Usopp put us up to this façade. Usopp then denied ever knowing about this information, while his show demeanor showed that he felt really guilty about helping feed Kaya the poison.

"Think about it, Kaya. When did you start getting sick? Was it around the time Kuro started working here? Listen to me. If we stay here, we die. We have to leave now," Nami urges.

In the distance, I could hear the call of Kuro coming nearer. "...Kaya. Oh, Miss Kaya."

"Guys, I can here him. We have to go. Now," I order.

"Here, follow me."

We start going through the servants hallways, Usopp leading the way with a lantern.

 "Kaya! We're all alone now. Why, parents are gone. You're friends are all gone. Even Usopp is gone. It's just you and me, Kaya."

I know this isn't the best time, but damn. Out of context, those words are very horny. At least that last sentence.

"It's time to wake up!" I hear, probably the others hearing also, the door to Kaya's room slammed open.

Nami stops a little, whispering, "Where are we going?"

"We gotta get out of the house," Usopp responds.

Kaya adds on, "Another crank can open the shutters. It's in my parent's bedroom in the East wing."

I heard footsteps and scratching of metal. I try to stop the others, "Guys, shush! I can hear him."

Unfortunately, Usopp ignores me, "Are you sure? Maybe there is another way."

"This is the only option. We have to go-" Kaya starts coughing. Loudly.

There is a moment before we hear Klahadore, "There you are Miss Kaya." Kuro's blades pierced through the painting, luckily, Nami and Kaya moved out of the way in time. I push Kaya out of the way before Klahadore started talking again.

"It's your birthday. It's time to celebrate!" Kuro exlaimed, stabbing the wall twice more, piercing my arm. Kaya screams from fear as well as seeing my arm get cut. Good thing it wasn't Kaya. She's already frail enough.

Usopp, in his Usopp-ly manner, yelled, "Run!"

And we do exactly that.

- - - - - - - - -

Zoro's POV (3rd person)

Zoro grabs the next stone, trying to keep his balance. He already made it about halfway, but the rock is slippery and wet.

-FLASHBACK-

Kuina practices some forms, with (Y/N) sits in a tree, watching her friend with some thin yarn in hand. (Y/N) heard rustling, and saw Zoro appear, serious and focused. Zoro approaches Kuina and they stare at each other for a small moment.