2

"A shithead marine with a bad haircut."

Zoro turned away from the Marine, and I guess that made the Marine mad. Probably thought Zoro was disrespecting him. The marine brings out his sword and taunts Zoro about having 3 swords. While this is happening, I take out one of my fans from their holders, not bothering to take a bo-shuriken out as well. I start fanning myself with it, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Finally, Mr. Bad-Haircut starts the fight. Zoro defeats his sorry attempt without even taking out a katana. Oh, talk about disrespectful. After the Blondie was pitifully defeated, Marines started rushing at us.

Zoro drops a stool, and I kick it, tripping a marine, while Zoro takes the other and slams his head into the counter. Zoro walks back and takes a sip of his drink, offering me some too. We trade cups, as I slide my empty cup towards him and he uses it to hit another marine in the stomach. Mr. Ugly-and-Moronic tries to catch Grass-head off-guard, coming from behind. I intercept him, opening my fan, brace side out.

Using the entitled brat's shock, I deflect his sword out into the counter. I walk back to Zoro's cup of booze and take a sip. While he is trying to get his sword out, I notice that he is on one foot. Rookie mistake. Zoro doesn't seem like he needs help either so I decide I can play a little. I grab his crusty hair pulling downwards and at the same time kick the back of his knee. He folds like a flimsy piece of paper, making me laugh. He stands up, looking like a 7 year old, trying to be scary. I just let him get his katana out, step-siding when he tries to hit me.

After his failed attempt at hurting me, he turns to Moss-head. Obviously he fails, and Mr. I-Love-Black kicks Blondie in the abdomen. Bad Haircut stumbles backwards, into my playing field. I close my fan, and use the butt-end to hit him in the back of the head. Apparently I applied enough force for him to fall face first into the floor, gaining Blondie a bloody nose, and hopefully a broken nose.

I leave the moron on the floor whimpering, and let Zoro have free reign over him. I move to my right, where I left Zoro's booze, and sit on the counter. Then I take a swig, fanning myself with my drawn weapon, watching my much needed enjoyment.

Small Time Skip

Zoro and I are currently standing in Captain Morgan's office, the latter sharpening his axe. I study his office, looking for any outs or hidden places. Well my plan is out of the window. Eh, it's fine, meeting Zoro was never part of my plan. I guess I really don't need that map.

I zone out as the Captain and Grass-head talks. Then they get to a point in the conversation where they are talking about punishments. Seven days? That's nothing.

"... So, what's it gonna be? New career? Or the yard?"

"Seven days? I could catch up on my sleep," Zoro stated.

"And you?" Captain Morgan turned to me, "Ms. Fan user. You have the same violations as Mr. Zoro here. I could also use a good martial artist like you."

"Oh, I'm included now. Huh," I mumbled, "Anyways, back to this...predicament. Only seven days huh. Not bad. Also, Good point Zoro. I haven't had a good sleep in a while."

"So the ya-"

"Oh I haven't meditated in a while either. I could also get a good fast in. Nice."

Time Skip

Aw, why. I am meditating peacefully on my poles, yet the first thing I hear is that prick's voice. He starts teasing Zoro and I get annoyed already by his voice. I open my eyes and see him with Kunia's sword. Immediately I get mad, but I shouldn't do anything. I know I can get out, especially with that throwing knife in my boot but I'm too lazy. Zoro can take care of Blondie.