5

"Remember me?" The clown asks Zoro, failing at being scary.

Zoro answers sarcastically, "No. Must be some other homicidal, unicycle-riding clown."

By now, the clown is very close to Zoro, resulting in Grass-head getting punched in the gut.

"I've been thinking about you for years," the clown said, bitterly, "About how you killed my brother."

"I've killed a lot of pirates."

"My name is Cabaji, and a couple of years ago, you hunted us across the Goa Kingdom. Followed us for weeks, through the swamp lands. Day and night, never relenting, like some kind of demon."

Zoro looks away from Cabaji and gives Nami a look. Cabaji probably picks up on that, turning away from Zoro and sort of slowly stalks towards Nami.

"Still not ringing a bell," Zoro provokes, causing the clown to turn around and throw one of his throwing knives at the green head.

"You cut off his head and you stuffed it in a bag, all for a few Berry."

Zoro sighs, and admittedly states, "Okay, that does sound like me."

"Let's see if you can keep your head," Cabaji sneers, turning the backboard of the target, effectively spinning Zoro.

Cabaji then takes a few steps back, and positions his arms. The clown then takes a breath, and throws the knife with a grunt. As this whole scene is happening, Nami was picking the lock behind her back.

Time Skip

Zoro still hasn't been hit by a knife yet, despite what seemed like an hour of watching Cabaji throwing knives at the target.

"You really don't fear death do you?"

"No. I just don't fear you," Zoro savagely responds.

"Yeah you might not fear me, but you should be fearing what I can do to your precious little partner right here," Cabaji threatens pointing at my cage, but when he receives no response to it, he starts walking towards me.

Zoro doesn't have any emotion on his face, just staring straight past the homicidal clown, looking at me. Cabaji reaches my cage, and starts to unlock it, taking his sweet time. I scooch backwards a little, breaking eye contact with Zoro, and look at Nami. She seems like she had a plan brewing in her pretty little head, sending me a mental message with her eyes to just stand down, as she seems to be close to unlocking her cage.

Cabaji then takes a handful of my (Y/L/H) hair, and tugs on it, a forceful symbol to get up and start moving. I stand up, slightly crouching to get under the doorway, and out into the open. Well I guess Nami doesn't have to go through the trouble of lock picking me out. I am then pushed in front of Moss-head, and the clown pulls my hair backwards, taking me with it. Cabaji has a knife to my face, right on my right cheekbone. By now, Zoro has a more cautious expression, wary of what the freak could do.

The clown then looks back up at Zoro, evaluating Green-head's face. Admittedly, Zoro is keeping a poker face very well. I guess Cabaji was so desperate to get even a sliver of anger out of Zoro, as he actually cuts my face. It isn't a deep wound, but it would definitely scar for a while. This whole show, just for Mr. Avocado to just give a measly glare at Cabaji.

I guess that small glare satisfied the clown, as he brought me back to my cage, forgetting to lock it. He then turns back to Zoro, and throws the knife he just used to graffiti my face, making contact with the rope of Zoro's right arm. Bad move on his part.

"You know, I'm gonna enjoy this," Cabaji boasts, "As soon as Captain Buggy's finished with you, you're mine."

"Uh, tempting as that sounds, I'm not sticking around," Zoro retaliates.