9

"That went well," Luffy says, "Don't you think?"

I scoff, "Sure, if you count pissing off the head of staff as 'going well', you totally crushed it."

We were then all escorted to our rooms, but not before Zoro stole a bottle of wine. Its probably gonna be done in two minutes.

Time Skip

Zoro and I were put in rooms right next to each other, so after the staff left, I didn't change, but I did take a backpack and stuff my old clothes into it. I'm taking these clothes with me. They are too fancy, pretty, and movable to abandon. I went out of my room, and I looked at the door next to mine, making an internal bet that Zoro already finished the wine, then knocked on the door.

Zoro opened the door, wine in hand, surprisingly not finished, as it was only halfway empty. He was changed back into his old clothes, swords still on him. "I was wondering how long you would take to barge in," he teased, handing me the unfinished wine bottle, "Here. I knew you were gonna want some. Come in."

We hung out for a while, doing random stuff, me doing origami with paper I found, and Zoro taking care of his swords, until we finished the bottle. We both agreed to go out to find more wine. After a while, we were lost. It wasn't my fault though. I'm arguably better at directions than Grass-head but I didn't memorize the layout of this big ass mansion.

We were looking around, when Zoro bumped into Luffy.

"Hey! Zoro! And (Y/N)?"

"Sh! Shut up," Zoro scolds, looking around. We start walking again, Zoro dragging me by my hand. At this point I guess I have to get used to it.

Luffy looks down, and notices Zoro's swords. He then looks over to me, and spots my backpack along with my fans. "You always carry those swords with you?"

"Where ever I go, the Wado Ichimonji goes."

"And I'm guessing that's the same answer about your fans?" Luffy questions, not expecting any different answer.

"I mean, sure. It reassures me."

"Where are you guys going anyways?"

"We're looking for a drink," Zoro answers for the both of us, "This place is a maze. How 'bout you?"

"Midnight snack."

"Of course."

"I shouldn't have expected anything different, " I whisper under my breath.

Zoro starts to go forward again, when Luffy puts his hand on Zoro's shoulder and pulls him back. "Come on. We'll follow my nose to the kitchen." Luffy then turn the complete opposite way, and starts fast walking.

Zoro and I look at each other, and after I shrug, we both start following the hungry pirate.

Small Time Skip

We finally reach the kitchen, finding out that someone else was already in it. Orange-bandana-dude. I forgot his name, Ussey was it?

Luffy announces our arrival with, "Couldn't sleep either, huh?"

"Heh, not after that dinner," he responds.

Luffy climbs down, continuing to talk to the guy. Meanwhile, Zoro looks around for his beloved alcohol. He goes as far as looking through cabinets. I just go and sit down on the stairs, on my elbows, supporting my leaning. After Zoro somewhat gives up, he goes to sit down next to me, but instead of the stairs he sits on the end of the railing.

"... Man! I wish I could do that. But... I can't leave. Kaya needs me."

"Is she your girlfriend or something?"