New Tournament

(A/N: Before you start reading, there is another note, there will be much more changes will happen in the book that even different from the announcement I made. So expect there are much more changes in this book compare to the part one.)

Soccer youths all around the world have their eyes fixed upon it. The greatest competition in history, the Football Frontier International. Young people from various countries come running in, aiming for the world's best. The stage where the all the best team across the world would come to hone their true skill and become the best.

And right now, across the world, the players of each team representing their country are doing their best.

(America)

In a stadium, the whole place is packed with people and they all cheering as two soccer team is currently playing in the field. Two USA players rush in, get past through the opposing players before they score a goal for the team.

???: All right, we did it!

???: Well, this is just the start. After all, the preliminary in our area just started.

???: I wonder if we'll be seeing Ren and Riko again.

???: Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet them again. Stop concerning about that, we have a match to win

The two return to their side with their team and continue on the match.

(Spain)

On the training field, the team for Spain are currently training along side with their captain, a female player. They are jogging, but the girl is keep running way ahead of the team.

???: All right, boys! We're not done yet! There's still ten more round we have to go!

"Huh?!"

???: Hey, hey, don't tell me that you giving up on the FFI already?!

"Captain, you're pushing us too much! We won't survive!"

???: Who you think we are?! We are the New Warriors! So get your ass up and get going!

"Captain, please...! Calm down...!!"

The team continue to chase after their captain, despite being so tired while their captain are still have much energy left in her.

(Russia)

???: Take this!!

A forward player throw a kick, shoot the soccer ball really hard heading for the goal before it burst through, not letting the goalkeeper able to catch it. The player smile before wipe his forehead.

???: Just a bit more... Just a bit more and our team will represent our area effectively. I can't wait to see what kind of players we'll see in the world stage!

???: Hey...!

The boy turn around and sees his team.

???: Let's get back to team training!