Shining Dragon

After being introduced with the Raimei Training Hall, Inazuma Japan gone through harsh training that make them feels want to "die" due to the "hellish training" that the room gave them. Suiryuu get into a slump and unable to think what his mistake is, making him having a hard time playing even through the previous matches which Hakuryuu notices. The match between Inazuma Japan and Storm Wolf has begun in the quarterfinals, and the first half ended with Japan in the lead with 3-2. During the break time, Hakuryuu have spoken that Suiryuu is not needed there if he didn't reach his expectations.

(Football Frontier Stadium)

As the first half has ended, both team having a fifteen minutes break.

(Japan Bench)

Most of the players and managers are surprised to hear that Hakuryuu deemed Suiryuu is useless in the team due to his terrible play.

Hakuryuu: Go and calm yourself down. If you still can't do anything about that, then I can someone else to replace you.

He walk back to the bench and sat back down.

Suiryuu: Y-Yes, sir...

He walk into the hallway off the field, going to their locker room.

Tsukasa: Coach, isn't that too much?

Kotaro: Even if he's the player, but--

Hakuryuu: My decision is final. If Suiryuu didn't become useful in this match, then I'll find another replacement for him.

They look at each other, before turning to their captain.

Kaminari: If you ask if I would say anything good, then don't. I agree with Coach, a useless member isn't fit for this place.

While the others felt worried, Isamu snickered because he thought he can "shine" if Suiryuu get kicked out of the team, making Kiba elbow him in annoyance. Homura can only watch and wait until Suiryuu finally recover in his mind. Hitoshi excuses himself and head to the restroom.

(Uzbekistan Bench)

While the team is resting, Aziz keep checking the condition of his team. Sael look around, but he notice that Azel, Roslan, Vartov and Parva are nowhere to be seen.

Sael: Huh? Hey, have any of you seen where Azel, Roslan and Parva went to?

Yorga: I don't know.

Umar: They said they went to the restroom. But they take quite a bit longer than I thought.

Igorr: Should I go get them?

Sael: No, I'll go.

He rush down the stairs into the hallway to search for his teammates.

(Hallway)

While Sael look around, he didn't see anyone at first. But he didn't notice that his teammates are just distance away from him in hiding place. They have their Players Band activate, and receive some messages.

Azel: I see, so we'll be in action during the second half.

Parva: Looks like we can finally go wild there.

Roslan: Hey, I know we're following orders, but they told us just to stop them from playing.

Azel: Yeah... *smirk* Stop them from playing permanently!

Vartov: Definitely!

While Roslan slightly hesitate, Vartov and Parva agree with Azel's plan.

???: There you guys are!