New Inazuma Japan

《Logo of Inazuma Japan》 

It has been a year since Raimon Junior High soccer team reclaim their title as the best soccer team in Japan's national tournament, the Soccer Festival. And few months later, after some senior students graduate from middle school and advance to the high school, another tournament is undergoing right now. It is the Football Frontier International, the world league for the youth soccer players. As almost half of the world have finished with their preliminary rounds, in the Asia area, Japan is going to pick the players to represent their country.

(Morning)
(Amano Mikado Stadium)

When the man walk up to the stage, it is Hakuryuu, the white clad striker. He played in world stage before, and recognised as one of the strongest striker during his youth.

Hakuryuu: The Youth Soccer Association's Japan Branch have chosen me to be the coach of the new Inazuma Japan. I have my own rules when it come to coaching team, then you better follow it correctly. Don't any of you dare to disappoint me, and I despise those who act like weaklings.

All team become nervous about how Hakuryuu declare his ways, but some seems to be unfazed while some smirk as they think they'll be part of the Japan's national team. As Japan will soon begin undergo choosing matches, the other nations around the whole Asia are preparing for the Asia prelims.

Hakuryuu: Now, the choosing matches will be placed in different orders and all players here will not be placed in the same team. But in different groups you unfamiliar with, so I can personally see how you work together with the people you unused with.

This surprise them as playing with unfamiliar players would be a difficult task for them.

Hakuryuu: There's no need to use different jersey. You can simply wear the jersey of your school team, because what I want to see is your skill! Now, get going with the matches!

After hearing all the speech, multiple referee along with agents walk out from the door before the stage. They hand out the list of the team each players placed in to all of the players so they can read it and prepare for the matches. Many of them determine about it, but some dislike because they will be playing with some they dislike from other team.

(Boys Locker Room)

Isamu: You better don't drag my feet.

Harui: What was that?

As they change into their jersey, there's a bit of fighting between the players as many disagree about having they in the same group.

Kirishima: This is bad.

Ushio: Hey, you guys...!

Before they fight continues, a ball get kicked and hit the wall, separating the two from each other. They turn aside and sees Kaminari.