Asia Finals - Part 2

Inazuma Japan versus Sand Panther, both team giving out their best in order to attack and defend against each other. Both team wanted the seat of the world stage for themselves, so there's no way any of them would just simply give up that easy. But as the much keep going, Hizashi and Yuuya ended up getting hurt which would cost them the entire match. However, Inazuma Japan have their own secret plan.

(Football Frontier Stadium)

During the fifteen minutes break, both team are taking a break from the match in the first half. They all get tired from the first half due to the intense clash with each other. But they are also preparing for the next half.

(Japan Bench)

Hizashi get his left shoulder and Yuuya get his right leg some spray before get tapping.

Hakuryuu: Hazama, Minamisawa, there's no need for you to continue now.

Yuuya: Coach...

Hizashi: Yes, sir...

Hakuryuu: The time that you two wanted finally come. *turn around* Akai, Katsuragi, get warm up. You two will be on the field on the next half.

Hearing those words, Isamu smirk and get up before hitting his fists together.

Isamu: Finally! My time to shine has finally come!

Kirishima: Leave the goal to me. I'll make sure to protect it at all cost.

Yuuya: I can't believe I'm saying this... But it's up to you now.

Isamu: Who do you think you're talking to?! I'm the team ace striker!

They went to perform warm up in order to play for the next half. While being treat, Kaminari look at Higashi and Yuuya.

Kaminari: Hey, don't you say anything about your injury?

Higashi: Heh... Because we don't want you to worry.

Kaminari: As if I'm worried about that.

Yuuya: I know... But this is so we can sent you all to the world tournament. With our skill, I and Higashi might not enough.

Higashi: This is at least we can do...

Kaminari: You're telling me you're fine with this? You've forgotten our promise?

Higashi: I never thought you'd still remember that even after leaving soccer behind.

Yuuya: But this is the best we could do...

(Flashback)

At the river soccer field, little Kaminari, Higashi and Yuuya playing soccer at the field like usual. While doing so, they speak with each other.

Kaminari: Hey, guys. When we become junior high students, let's aim for the Football Frontier International!

Higashi: Eh?! The world tournament?!

Yuuya: No way, we can't reach that height!

Kaminari: It's not impossible! If we train more, we surely get there!

Higashi/Yuuya: We don't have the same natural talent and power like yours!

Even so, they made a promise with each other than they would go to FFI once they reach middle school. A promise they continue to carry, even when Kaminari choose to leave soccer behind.

(Flashback Over)

Yuuya: While unable to get there ourselves, we still able to sent you there.