Tree & SEED

The first match of the semifinals are between Japan's Inazuma Japan and Australia's Big Waves. In the first half, Japan able to overwhelm Australia with Takumi's game control and individual skill as he score the first two goals on his own. In the second half, Big Waves get back to the game with they scored two points and tied the score. But when Hitoshi finally sees his mistake, his assistance in defense prevent Big Waves from scoring. With Kaminari's hissatsu shoot and combination shoot with Higashi and Yuuya, they scored the fourth point for Inazuma Japan. Hitoshi change side and become a true member of Inazuma Japan despite others still haven't fully accepted him.

(Morning)
(Inazuma Soccer Garden)
(Dormitory)

After waking up early, Riko and Asuka swiping the ground at the front of the dorm area.

Riko: I never expect that Jito was from Sun Garden like Homura-chan and Suiryuu.

Asuka: Guess because we didn't truly look into him to know more. Though I am glad he is now part our team.

Riko: Even when others still haven't truly accepted him...

???: Mornin'.

They turn around and greeted by Kaminari.

Riko: Kaminari-kun, you're early.

Asuka: Good morning, Captain. Going for a morning run?

Kaminari: No, just going for a walk. That previous just make my shoulder slightly ache. Well, it will heal before the finals.

Riko: You're as carefree as ever.

Kaminari: As if.

Asuka: Glad to hear that. I wonder if Kazami-kun and Takumi-kun injuries are fine.

Kaminari: They'll healed and get back onto the field. If they don't, then what's the point of having two playmakers that can't play.

Riko: Though Raimon did win with your leadership, and we don't have a playmaker.

Kaminari: Don't talk like it was easy. It already sounds like we got lucky even if I hate to admit that.

Asuka: Captain admitted something...?

Kaminari: No, only acknowledgement.

After that, he went for a morning walk. Riko and Asuka continue on their chores at the dorm before they head to the cafeteria to prepare some breakfast for the team.

(Male Dorm)
(Hallway)

After waking up from his sleep, Hitoshi went to wash himself at the bathroom.

Hitoshi: *in mind* Even if I change side, there's no way these guys would accept me that easily. But it's too weird for someone as harsh and rude like Captain.

???: Good morning, Jito-san.

He turns around and sees Kotaro, Tsukasa and Suiryuu.

Suiryuu: You're up so early. You usually up the last from us.

Hitoshi: Just try a new way of life in this team.

Tsukasa: *grin* Don't tell me that you try to take another plan to spy on us?

Hitoshi: Oh, please. I already said that I changed my side. Well, if you still not believe in me, that's your call.

Suiryuu: If Captain is okay with you in the team, then I'm fine too.