Asia Finals - Part 1

Inazuma Japan went to an intense training regiment in order to get through to the finals, by going on the Raimei Training Hall. While some of them conflicted about what Yggdrasil would do, they still aiming to win through the Asia prelims so they can reach the world stage. But the moment they stand on the field same as the Sand Panther, they realize that team they are facing are strong.

(Morning)
(Football Frontier Stadium)

"Now the match between Inazuma Japan and Sand Panther move in a fine pattern. It started with a draw, and both team giving each others' their own pressure!"

Kaminari look at the score screen and then turn to the opposing team.

Haruki: What do you think, Endou?

Kaminari: This is this finals. So we should expect that they would be able to score against use that easy.

Takumi: Not to mention, they have Beast Soul and Keshin.

Kaminari: Tch. These kind of team is just agitating me. Kazami, Minamoto, take in all the needed detail of each of them.

Haruki: Leave it to us.

Takumi: Don't waste any kind of pass that I gave you.

With the other team, they also speaking with each other about the score they just got.

Shahri: See that? With my super speed, getting another score would be easy peasy!

Rashid: Don't think like that, Shahri. This would be hard if they know that you would lose speed temporarily whenever you stopped.

Shahri: I doubt they would found out about that quickly. After all, I'm the fastest one in Asia region.

Homan: *sigh* You're being a blockhead again...

Rashid: But this would be a fine advantage to us. If they get too focused on you, we can perform a surprise attack.

Shahri: Leave the distracting to me!

Back at the center circle, it is Inazuma Japan's kick off. Kaminari and Takumi ready to execute a plan for this first half.

Kaminari: Minamoto, pass the ball to me.

Takumi: What?

Kaminari: You need someone as a "bait." Just speak it out, I'm the captain.

Takumi: Fine by me, captain.

"The score is 1-1. How will Inazuma Japan get another point with Sand Panther's Rashid's Beast Soul is active?!"

When the whistle blown, Kaminari kick the ball to Takumi before he quickly runs ahead as the ball just get pass back to him. In a quick movement, Kaminari take the ball ahead on his own.

Homan: What?!

Rashid: He went up all by himself?!

Saeed: *in mind* What's going on? Is he getting desperate? But there's no one could even match up with Shahri's speed, so there's no need to worry about that.

Just as Kaminari keep dribbling ahead, Shahri gets in front of him with his super speed.

Shahri: As if I'd let you get through me that quick! I'll show that I'm--

He went to steal the ball, but Kaminari just react finely and keep the ball back.

Shahri: Wha...?!

Kaminari is keeping the ball between his legs by moving it around constantly, making Shahri trying to find a way to get it. But after few seconds, Shahri manage to steal the ball and runs ahead.